having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website.

Contributor

having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website.

[ Edited ]

Hello I came on this forum to possibly find some information about ATT and my recently purchased Windows Phone. I'm having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website. I am currently a T- Mobile customer and was seriously considering switching to Att for better coverage and faster data and was hoping my issue was a carrier issue not a software or Microsoft issue I guess since they are the creators of the Windows phones.
After reading your postings Im not to sure I want to switch now but I personally think all wireless communications companies suck massively. I so wish I didn't need one or there was a new different type communication industry that would provide better customer service , stronger signals and faster and unlimited data. In my dreams right! Can you please send me the link that was removed. I would really like to see it. Please and thank you

Message 1 of 2 (7,589 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.

Pehaps you can explain in a little more detail what you mean by "I'm having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website."

I use all three of the major phone OSes (iOS, Android, and WP8) and I'm pretty sure none of them support using a browser/website form to select a local phone-resident file for upload, if that's what you're trying to do.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (7,486 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.