having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website.

Contributor

having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website.

Hello I came on this forum to possibly find some information about ATT and my recently purchased Windows Phone. I'm having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website. I am currently a T- Mobile customer and was seriously considering switching to Att for better coverage and faster data and was hoping my issue was a carrier issue not a software or Microsoft issue I guess since they are the creators of the Windows phones.
After reading your postings Im not to sure I want to switch now but I personally think all wireless communications companies suck massively. I so wish I didn't need one or there was a new different type communication industry that would provide better customer service , stronger signals and faster and unlimited data. In my dreams right! Can you please send me the link that was removed. I would really like to see it. Please and thank you

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.

Pehaps you can explain in a little more detail what you mean by "I'm having issues uploading pictures on to my ad on a website."

I use all three of the major phone OSes (iOS, Android, and WP8) and I'm pretty sure none of them support using a browser/website form to select a local phone-resident file for upload, if that's what you're trying to do.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support