got chraged for the next 3 months

Contributor

got chraged for the next 3 months

Tried to pay this month's bill somehow payed it and next months and not knowing I made any type of payment I made another payment for this month like I intended to . So I have two payments Smiley Surprisedne wanted ,intentional payment(137) and one unwanted , unintentional payment(281) for this month and next and even despite their system that should allowsuch 2 payments to be made within a w24 hour period. I want my 281 back.
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: got chraged for the next 3 months

myrtha35 wrote:
Tried to pay this month's bill somehow payed it and next months and not knowing I made any type of payment I made another payment for this month like I intended to . So I have two payments Smiley Surprisedne wanted ,intentional payment(137) and one unwanted , unintentional payment(281) for this month and next and even despite their system that should allowsuch 2 payments to be made within a w24 hour period. I want my 281 back.

Look on the bright side, you won't have a cell phone bill for the next couple of months!

If you really need a refund, however, send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below: 

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support