Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 19, 2013
5:52:49 PM
View profile
got chraged for the next 3 months
Tried to pay this month's bill somehow payed it and next months and not knowing I made any type of payment I made another payment for this month like I intended to . So I have two payments Smiley Surprisedne wanted ,intentional payment(137) and one unwanted , unintentional payment(281) for this month and next and even despite their system that should allowsuch 2 payments to be made within a w24 hour period. I want my 281 back.
Tried to pay this month's bill somehow payed it and next months and not knowing I made any type of payment I made another payment for this month like I intended to . So I have two payments Smiley Surprisedne wanted ,intentional payment(137) and one unwanted , unintentional payment(281) for this month and next and even despite their system that should allowsuch 2 payments to be made within a w24 hour period. I want my 281 back.

got chraged for the next 3 months

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 6:37:48 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

myrtha35 wrote:

Look on the bright side, you won't have a cell phone bill for the next couple of months!

If you really need a refund, however, send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below: 

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

myrtha35 wrote:

Look on the bright side, you won't have a cell phone bill for the next couple of months!

If you really need a refund, however, send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below: 

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: got chraged for the next 3 months

2 of 2 (275 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments