galaxy note 3 promotion

Contributor

galaxy note 3 promotion

Hi. Me and my parent currently have contract with t-mobile and we are currently paying $190 a month for unlimited talk, text, unlimited 4g data plan without bandwidth limit for 3 people and using galaxy note 2. Today, someone at church told me he got free galaxy note 3 from AT&T when he changed service to AT&T. I was wondering if we can get same kind of deal for me and my parents. We were sprint customer but last year but coorperation manager from t-mobile offered us 3 galaxy note 2, termination fee to break out from sprint and $190 for everything unlimited plan for me and my parent. I was sold to such a deal but I am having too much connectivity problem when I am inside of any building. If AT&T can offer same deal, I am willing to switch to AT&T. Any cooperation manager here to help me out on this or am I just wasting my time here? Cat Embarassed

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: galaxy note 3 promotion

i guess not. :-o

Message 2 of 5
Expert

this is primarily a peer to peer forum, if you want help I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

to answer one of your question, ATT does not have a unlimited data plan any more

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Answer is no. And if any sales rep says yes, they're lying. And if you don't think sales reps lie, spend 2 minutes browsing these forums and you'll know.
Stay with T-Mo.
Message 4 of 5
Community Manager

Hello @shin777 

A Galaxy Note 3 is currently listed at $299 with a 2 year contract, as one of the top phones on the market right now. When another person got theirs, there might have been some switcher or trade in promotions, we had something in January, but unfortunately it ended.

You can always get a phone with $0 down using AT&T's Next option, it's basically a financing for the full retail price of the phone, with monthly instalment payments, but with this plan your monthly plan cost will be lower. It also allows you to upgrade to a new phone earlier, depending on the plan.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support