Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 30, 2013
2:40:14 PM
View profile
format Gmail csv for AT&T address book

I am trying so hard to get my Gmail Contacts into AT&T Address Book using the CSV format.  The import either fails, or all entries are labeled "Unknown".  I have tried to export from Gmail in all three of the formats available: Google CSV; Outlook CSV; vCard format. (AT&T does not recognize vCard format; I tried just the same - failed)

No where do I see the format for the Columns to setup my own CSV file. Is AT&T Address Book looking for NAME then NUMBER, or, FIRST NAME then LAST NAME then NUMBER TYPE (home, mobile) then NUMBER?

Truly frustrating.

I am trying so hard to get my Gmail Contacts into AT&T Address Book using the CSV format.  The import either fails, or all entries are labeled "Unknown".  I have tried to export from Gmail in all three of the formats available: Google CSV; Outlook CSV; vCard format. (AT&T does not recognize vCard format; I tried just the same - failed)

No where do I see the format for the Columns to setup my own CSV file. Is AT&T Address Book looking for NAME then NUMBER, or, FIRST NAME then LAST NAME then NUMBER TYPE (home, mobile) then NUMBER?

Truly frustrating.

format Gmail csv for AT&T address book

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 4:38:30 PM
(0)
Professor
Worst case, you could edit the .csv so that it is formatted correctly.
Worst case, you could edit the .csv so that it is formatted correctly.

Re: format Gmail csv for AT&T address book

2 of 2 (921 Views)