Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 7, 2013
8:52:40 PM
View profile
familymap not loading on iPhone4
Edited by jimmyjo on Sep 7, 2013 at 8:54:18 PM

I have an iphone 4 and the family map login screen does not come up anymore.

All I get is Cannot open page, the server stopped responding.

Familymap is working fine on my home computer, at the same time I'm trying to get it to work on my phone.

I have Check-in installed, I've reset the network setting, and cleared Safari history setting on the phone as well.

I stopped saving the name and password which seemd to help in the past as well.

I even cleared the auto fill data, names and passwords still not loading on the phone.

I've had this problem in the past and the above procedures cleared it it, but not this time.

Familymap is working fine on my home computer, at the same time I'm trying to get it to work on my phone.

I have Check-in installed, I've reset the network setting, and cleared Safari history setting on the phone as well.

I even cleared the auto fill data, names and passwords still not loading on the phone.

I've had this problem in the past and the above procedures cleared it it, but not this time.

familymap not loading on iPhone4

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 9:30:15 AM
(0)
Community Support

Thanks for your post @jimmyjo . I'm sorry you're Family Map isn't loading. If you're still having issues send us a private message here with your full name, account number, phone's imei, contact information and the best time you can be reached. We have a team of managers who will be in touch within two business days of receiving this information. 

Thank you

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Thanks for your post @jimmyjo . I'm sorry you're Family Map isn't loading. If you're still having issues send us a private message here with your full name, account number, phone's imei, contact information and the best time you can be reached. We have a team of managers who will be in touch within two business days of receiving this information. 

Thank you

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: familymap not loading on iPhone4

2 of 3 (641 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 9:57:06 AM
(0)
Expert

jimmyjo wrote:

Did you load IOS 7? The app may need to be updated by the developers

jimmyjo wrote:

Did you load IOS 7? The app may need to be updated by the developers

Re: familymap not loading on iPhone4

3 of 3 (635 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments