emal settings for Att email powered by yahoo for Iphones

Tutor

emal settings for Att email powered by yahoo for Iphones

How come nobody can give the proper answer to this simple Question??? and all the posts are years old?

What is the proper settings to set up Att.net email, powered by Yahoo, on my Iphone??

Message 1 of 20
Tutor

Re: emal settings for Att email powered by yahoo for Iphones

dude, I'm sorry, once you click the mail, contacts tab, click (add account tab) then click yahoo and follow instructions from there. I'm so sorry. Here I am trying to help and I screwing you up. At least I caught it.
Message 16 of 20
Tutor

email me when you get it to let me know. Later !!!!!
Message 17 of 20
Highlighted
Contributor

you have to add the account under yahoo then log into your att account through a yahoo website to verify it then go back to your i phone and enter the password again. i just did it (had to figure it out on my own).

Message 18 of 20
Tutor

It's simple if you know what to do. 

Here is how to setup your IPhone or IPad to get your ATT.NET emails

1) Make sure your device is connected wirelessly to your ATT MODEM at home.

2) go to Yahoo.com and login with your ATT.NET email address. After logging in to the main yahoo.com web page, click on the MAIL link on the top right.  it will pop up another window for mail login. Enter your ATT.NET email address again, and password, to access your emails there. This registers your ATT email address on Yahoo.  If you have problems with content coming up on your browser, try using either the CHROME browser or PUFFIN BROWSER.  YOU CAN THEN LOGOUT OF YAHOO MAIL. 

3) go to your phone or Ipad SETTINGS>MAIL,CONTACTS,CALENDARS>ADD ACCOUNT.

select YAHOO!   Enter your name, YOURUSERNAME@ATT.NET email address, and your password.  Hit NEXT and it will verify.

you should now be able to get your emails in your MAIL app.

Message 19 of 20

I doubt that the person who had that problem a year and a half ago was still waiting for a reply...

Message 20 of 20
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support