Posted Nov 27, 2013
12:53:50 PM
View profile
dose at&t suck or is it just my galaxy s4
Slow download, slow Internet, drops calls. My work phone is with Verizon and is the same phone thinking about dropping att altogether
Slow download, slow Internet, drops calls. My work phone is with Verizon and is the same phone thinking about dropping att altogether

dose at&t suck or is it just my galaxy s4

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2013 8:36:07 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by TWC42 on Nov 28, 2013 at 8:41:13 AM

At the time of this writing, your one and only post had 45 views and no responses.  So, like me, most readers think this is just a rant.  If you seriously want a solution to your problem, more information is needed.  Where are you getting such poor service? How many bars does your phone show? Are you seeing LTE, 4G, or some slower data speed?  Most likely, it's the specific area you are in where your coverage isn't that great.  

If Verizon works for you and AT&T doesn't, perhaps you've answered your own question.  

At the time of this writing, your one and only post had 45 views and no responses.  So, like me, most readers think this is just a rant.  If you seriously want a solution to your problem, more information is needed.  Where are you getting such poor service? How many bars does your phone show? Are you seeing LTE, 4G, or some slower data speed?  Most likely, it's the specific area you are in where your coverage isn't that great.  

If Verizon works for you and AT&T doesn't, perhaps you've answered your own question.  

Re: dose at&t suck or is it just my galaxy s4

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (726 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 7:52:43 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Nov 29, 2013 at 7:54:14 AM

I would also add couple of questions. Has it always been like this or did it start having issues recently? Are other AT&T users experiencing any issues in the same area?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I would also add couple of questions. Has it always been like this or did it start having issues recently? Are other AT&T users experiencing any issues in the same area?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: dose at&t suck or is it just my galaxy s4

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (702 Views)