Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 4, 2014
8:40:33 PM
View profile
disliking my new phone
Can I take back my newly bought phone and trade it for another one without being charged another deposit.
Can I take back my newly bought phone and trade it for another one without being charged another deposit.

disliking my new phone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 4:21:36 AM
(0)
Employee

If you've already been approved for the line,  you won't have to pay a deposit again.

AT&T has a 14 day return/exchange policy... as long as you're in that window you'll be good to go, and will only have to pay the price difference of the phones (if there is one).

If it's been over 14 days, that means you won't be eligible to exchange the phone at the subsidized price and will most likely have to pay full price for which ever device you want.

If you've already been approved for the line,  you won't have to pay a deposit again.

AT&T has a 14 day return/exchange policy... as long as you're in that window you'll be good to go, and will only have to pay the price difference of the phones (if there is one).

If it's been over 14 days, that means you won't be eligible to exchange the phone at the subsidized price and will most likely have to pay full price for which ever device you want.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: disliking my new phone

2 of 3 (500 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2014 6:19:06 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Depending on where you bough it from, there might be a restocking fee. Just FYI.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Depending on where you bough it from, there might be a restocking fee. Just FYI.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: disliking my new phone

3 of 3 (418 Views)