Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 10, 2013
3:07:27 PM
View profile
cut plan for the summer
Dear
I will be abroad for two months and I want to cancel or hibernate my plan. Who can I contact. Since I am abroad already *611 does not work.

Thanks
Dear
I will be abroad for two months and I want to cancel or hibernate my plan. Who can I contact. Since I am abroad already *611 does not work.

Thanks

cut plan for the summer

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 6:00:35 PM
(0)
Master
If you have problems or questions while roaming outside the U.S., call AT&T at +1-916-843-4685 (a free call from your wireless phone).
If you have problems or questions while roaming outside the U.S., call AT&T at +1-916-843-4685 (a free call from your wireless phone).

Re: cut plan for the summer

2 of 4 (569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2013 5:07:22 AM
(0)
Expert

This may help also...

Suspend and Reinstate Service or, as Irish Rose suggested, you can dial the number that she provided while you are overseas.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

This may help also...

Suspend and Reinstate Service or, as Irish Rose suggested, you can dial the number that she provided while you are overseas.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

3 of 4 (552 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2013 11:44:59 PM
(0)
Tutor
I've done it via the web portal before. Be advised any unpaid/uncharged suspended time gets added to your contract or essentially extends your contract by the duration of suspension.
I've done it via the web portal before. Be advised any unpaid/uncharged suspended time gets added to your contract or essentially extends your contract by the duration of suspension.

4 of 4 (392 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments