customer service

Contributor

customer service

I signed up for auto pay. I cancelled auto pay online BEFORE my account was due (there was NO PAST DUE AMMOUNT) When I cancelled online it gave me a warning that it would take effect immediately . I clicked yes because I knew the dates would not match with my pay day (it was going to be 3days later (one day after my payment was actually due). Auto pay went through..I received NO NOTICE of this NO NOTICE THAT IT DID NOT GO THROUGH.  You disconnected my services ONE DAY after the due date no notice no nothing. I called and NO ONE would help  me with this issue and everytime I talked to a different customer service rep they gave me another explanation.  One customer service SUPERVISOR put me one hold and left me on hold and never transfered or came back to speak with me. One supervisor actually told me I should have called after I cancelled my auto pay even after I was told the month before that there is a 10day grace period and because i didnt call they were able to disconnect me.. I cannot believe after almost 4 years with your company and have always paid the bills that you would DISCONNECT someone after only ONE DAY LATE. After I finally had to pay out of a savings account for emergencies only and now a reconnection fee not to mention I was late from lunch at work becuase i of course could not talk to anyone from my phone to your company (other companies give you this option I am told ) but then after my phone was back on then I got the message that the payment was done on auto pay.. oh and did I mention that your customer service people also told me that even after I cancelled the payment it was still not done???   Your customer service people lack serious skills and empathy for people and lack of looking into things.. I am VERY dissapointed in your company and will NEVER recomend anyone ever switching over to your company.  I have NEVER been treated so badly from customer service in my life.  I work for a major company in customer service and would never dream of treating someone the way I was treated today. 

Message 1 of 2 (437 Views)
Community Manager

Re: customer service

Hello lilly6939, welcome to the forum and thank you for your post.

This sounds like a complicated issue, I'm very sorry you have to deal with this terrible situation. Since it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. We have a team of awesome social media managers, and one of them will contact you within 2-3 business days to review your account and help.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.