Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 28, 2014
7:34:20 PM
View profile
contracts with att and my conversation with them ... excuse all the typos
Edited by Phil-101 on Mar 28, 2014 at 9:35:16 PM

Thank you for your patience! Your AT&T Representative will be with you shortly.

Welcome! You are now chatting with 'Geraldine'

Geraldine : Hi Heidi! I'd love the opportunity to help you with your contract concern. Let's work together to check  that.

Geraldine : But can you give me the account number , please..

heidi : I am very upset with you guys I was a long time customer ... I spent an hour on the phone being bounced around this morning and then finally speak with someone but sh keepsme on the phone so long and I had to go into a meeting so she said she would call me back with in an hour and never did .. that was at 9 am this morning ... I called back at 3 this afternoon to find out what you guys decided on ... had to repeat this whole conversation over again ... and then she was EXTREMLY rude and said no we are not dropping any charges of the contract fees and if I wanted to pay it she would transefer me .. pay it I said no she said fine let it go on your credit..

heidi : 15500

Geraldine : Alright, you said that your son did got a phone on Decmeber, correct?

heidi : since then I have spoken to my son chris and he said you guys told him he wasn't under contract .. hence the problem with trying to get new (UPGRADE) ...YOU GY AT THE STORES WOULD NOT GIVE HIM AN UPGRADE AND HE HAD NOT HAD ONE FOR OVER 2 YEAERS ..

Geraldine : *December?

Geraldine : He said, but we have also documentation if a customer did an upgrade or activate a service.

Geraldine: We even sending a service summary if the line have contract or not..

heidi : NO YOU GUYS KEPT TELLING HIM AT THE STORE THAT HE COULDNT GET A PHONE ... CCAUSE HE WASNT DUE FOR ONE ... SO I CALLED IN DEC AND YOU GUYS SAID YOU WERE CORRECTING THE ERROR AND HE COULD GO IN THE NEXT DAY AND GET ONE .... HE WNET IN THE NEXT DAY AND SAME ISSUE ... HE CALLED ME AGAIN ... AND I SAID WAIT AS I WAS FLYING OUT TO SSE HIM FOR XMAS

Geraldine : His line's contract started on 01/26/2013 and never upgraded on December.

heidi : I GOT THERE AND WENT TO ATT AND YOU GUYS IN THE STORE SAID YOU WASNT ABLE FOR UPGRADE .. MADE NO SENSE... SO I CALLED YOU GUYS THE SUPERVISOR I SPOKE WITH SAID SHE COULD SEND HIM ONE

Geraldine : Normally, you can upgrade the phone once done with the contract..

heidi : 617 IS MY LINE NOT HIS

heidi : HIS IS 207

Geraldine : Okay, thanks for the info, let me check that.

Geraldine : Okay, yes the phone was upgrdae on 12/21 and even your son accepted the Terms and Condition for the contract, otherwise the phone will not work or activated..

heidi : I SAID TO HER CANT YOU CALL THE STORE AS HE WAS GETTING READY TO SHIP OUT ON DEC 25 AND NEEDED HIS PHONE ... IT WAS DEC 20TH OR 21ST WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH HER ... SHE SAID NO ONLY WAY FOR HIM TO GET ONE IS FOR ME TO HSIP HIM ONE.. I SAID CAN IT BE HERE BY THE 23RD ... SHE SAID SHE WAS SHIPPING AS SOON AS WE GOT OFF THE PHONE AND IT SHOULD BE THERE.. IT NEVER ARRIVED BY THE 24TH EVENING ... SO WE WENT TO VERIZON AND GOT HIM A NEW PHONE HENSE THE REASON FOR ENDING OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS...

Geraldine  WE CANT AND DONT REC IT BY THE 24TH GIEN HE WAS SHIPPING OUT AND NEEDED IT THEN I WOULD END THE CONTRACT SHE SAID FINE IF YOU HAVE TO YOU HAVE TO ... IT NEVER ARRIVED IN SAN DIEGO UNTIL THE 3RD I THINK IT WAS OF jAN

heidi : AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS IMMEDIATELT SENT BACK TO YOU GUYS CAUSE I TOLD YOU IF IT DIDNT ARRIVE IN TIME IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO CALL THE STORE SO WE COULD GO IN AND PICK ONE UP THEN WE WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE THEN TO GO ELSE WHERE .. SHE DIDNT SEEM TO CARE ...

Geraldine : And the Terms and Condition got  accpeted on the email addSmiley TongueHOENIXOrder: 12/21/2013 01:13 PM - Initial T's & C's acceptance email sent to ****

heidi : SO WHERE IS THERE A NEW CONTRACT IN ALL OF THIS

heidi : MA'AM I WAS ACCEPTED SO IT COULD BE SENT TO US... BUT IT DIDNT MAKE IT INTIJME .. .WHY WOULD WE START A NEW CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS ON 12/21 AND END IT DAYS LATER ..

heidi : I TOLD HER IF WE DIDNT GET IT IN TIME WE WOULD HAVE TO GO ELSE WHERE ..

heidi : WE NEVER USED IT ... WE ENDED OUR SERVICE ON THE 23RD OR 24TH ... BEFORE THE PHONE EVEN REACH US... CHECK AND SEE THE DELIVERY DATE OF THE PHONE

Geraldine : The contract is on the Terms and condition and where's the phone now, is it with your son still?

Geraldine  Did you return the phone?

Geraldine : Because if you return the phone within 14 days, we can void the contract..

heidi : THE PHONE GOT SENT BACK TO YOU ON THE 31 OF DEC JUST CHECKED ON MY PAPER WORK ... WE REC;D IT ON THE 29TH AND SENT BACK ON THE 31ST... IT WAS NEVER ACTIVATED OR ANYTHING ...

heidi : YES SENT BACK AND YOU GUYS REIMBURSED ME FOR THE COST OF THE PHONE... SO IF THE PHONE WAS NEVER ACTIVATED HOW IS THERE A CONTRACT IN THERE ..

Geraldine : Okay, thank you for the info. Let me check it out..

heidi : I WAS VERY SPECIFIC WITH THE GIRL ON THE PHONE ABOUT IF YOU CANT CALL THE ATT STORE SO WE CAN PICK ONE UP BECUASE MY SON WAS SHIPPING OUT ON MORNING OF THE 25TH THEN I NEEDED TO REC' IT ASAP SHE WAS OVER NIGHTING IT SHE SAID ... 24TH CAME AND WE DIDNT HAVE IT .. AND HE NEEDED IT BEFORE HE LEFT ... HIS PHONE WAS BROKEN AND COULDNT SEE THE SCREEN ANY MORE AND IT WAS JUST A 4 SO BEFORFE HE SHIPPED OUT HE WANTED A WORKING PHONE THAT HE COULD SEE THE SCREEN ON...

heidi : SHE REFUSED TO CALL THE STORE SHE SAID NOPE ONLY CAN SEND YOU ONE

heidi : I WAS A CUSTOMER FOR MANY MANY YEARS AT LEAST 15

heidi : AND THAT IS HOW SHE TREATED ME

heidi : AND MY SON WHO IS MILITARY

Geraldine  Okay, but you are aware that on your line, it's still under contract when had it port out, correct?

heidi : WE WERE FORCED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS NEVER WANTED TO GOTO VERIZON BUT WHEN MY SON CANT GET A PHONE UPGRADE WHEN HE HAD NOT HAD ONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND YOU GUYS GIVE HIM THE RUN AROUND AT THE STORE AND SAID IT SHOWING ITS NOT READY FOR UP GRADDE I CALL AND THE GIRL TELLS ME IT WAS A PROBELM IN THE SYSTEM AND IT WILL BE CORRECTED THE FOLLOWING DAY AND HE GOES BACK AND STILL NOTHING CORRECTED

heidi : I KNEW MINE WAS I KNEW I HAD UPGRADED YES ... BUT I TOLD THE LADY WHICH I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULDNT CALL THE STORE IT MADE NO SENSE TO US... ESPECIALLY IF HE IS SHIPPING OUT ...

heidi : I TOLD HER .. THAT WE ARE TOGETHER ON THIS CONTRACT ...

heidi : WHY WOULD YOU GUYS EVER DO THAT TO US ANY WAY IT MADE NO SENSE I WAS PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS AND THEN ALL THIS HAPPENED YOU FORCED OUR HANDS ... HE NEEDED HIS PHONE AND YOU GUYS DIDNT CARE AT ALL ...

heidi : IM STILL BAFFLED THAT YOU TREATED US LIKE THIS ... AFTER ALL THIS TIME WITH YOU GUYS ...

heidi : BUT Any way ... he didn't activate his phone I sent it back as soon as it came ...

heidi : are you still there

heidi : sorry about the babbling just upset

heidi : \

Geraldine : Yes, I'm here. I'm checking..

Geraldine : It's okay, I understand.

heidi : ok ty

Geraldine : Alright, we reviewed your account here thoroughly, we did received the order on 12/21 and shipped the phone on 12/22 and we did received the phone on 01/15..

Geraldine : Meaning, that's way beyond the 14 days return policy..

Geraldine : That's a total of 23 days..

heidi : ma'am I am really beginning to believe you guys are just doing this to cause problems when did the phone actually make it to us?

Geraldine : Look, we are not giving you a hard time Heidi, if we see that there's an error on our end , we will provide the credit and the waiver for termination fees..

heidi : and when was it actually sent back out to you guys ...

Geraldine : Base on the notes, we did received it on 01/15..

heidi : yes you guys are because the phone was never even turned on ... and this was at xmas time when ups was delivery all these packages late ... all over the news so please check the dates that the phone was actually rec'd at the house...

Geraldine : It's not the matter of turning on the phone, it's on the days for returning the phone..

Geraldine : Yes, we did check the order tracker  and seen that the order received on 12/21 and shipped it on 12/22..

heidi : and when you guys actually rec'd it back .. I called numerous times to you guys to see if it has been rec'd yet bcause I had not been reimbursed ... she said when I called it could take up to a coupld of weeks before processing in the warehouse and credited to my acct ... it was sent out on the 31st of Dec back to you guys

heidi : no when was it rec'd at the house ...

heidi : I understand when I placed the order

heidi : but when it finally got to the house is a different story

heidi : check those dates

Geraldine: It was address on the Navy Base..

Geraldine  Christopher  Us Navy Dept Employee

heidi : what was address to the navy base ?

Geraldine : We even sent an email that th ephone was shipped..

heidi : that's not the base that is my sons condo

Geraldine  It was shipped on that address..

Geraldine: 7980 *********************

heidi : I know that it was shipped I am saying rec'd check with ups when it was dropped off by them at the house

Geraldine : Sorry, not on the navy base..

heidi : when it was signed for at the house

Geraldine : You mean the time?

heidi : no the date that it was delievered to the house that it was actually dropped off at he house ...

heidi : ship date and actual receive date is completely different ...

heidi : that is what I was concerned withwhen she said she wouldn't call the store she would only send one out .. it was xmas holidays and I was concerned that because of that it wouldn't make it to us in time...

Geraldine : 12/22/13 11:42:14 AM

heidi : and it didn't ... it came I believe on the 28th or so ...

heidi : ma'am that is SHIP DATE

heidi : WHEN WAS IT REC'D AT 798 ... IT WASNT THE 22ND ... CAUSE WE WERE STILL THERE AND MY SON HAD NOT SHIPPED OUT YET THAT WAS THE DATE IT LEFT YOUR WAREHOUSE...

heidi : NOT WHEN IT WAS REC'D AT MISSION CENTER COURT

heidi : IT WAS 6-7 DAYS LATER AFTER THAT DATE ...

heidi : AND IT WAS SENT BACK TO YOU ON THE 31ST WITH IN A DAY OR TWO AFTER RECIEVING IT...

[edited for privacy]

Thank you for your patience! Your AT&T Representative will be with you shortly.

Welcome! You are now chatting with 'Geraldine'

Geraldine : Hi Heidi! I'd love the opportunity to help you with your contract concern. Let's work together to check  that.

Geraldine : But can you give me the account number , please..

heidi : I am very upset with you guys I was a long time customer ... I spent an hour on the phone being bounced around this morning and then finally speak with someone but sh keepsme on the phone so long and I had to go into a meeting so she said she would call me back with in an hour and never did .. that was at 9 am this morning ... I called back at 3 this afternoon to find out what you guys decided on ... had to repeat this whole conversation over again ... and then she was EXTREMLY rude and said no we are not dropping any charges of the contract fees and if I wanted to pay it she would transefer me .. pay it I said no she said fine let it go on your credit..

heidi : 15500

Geraldine : Alright, you said that your son did got a phone on Decmeber, correct?

heidi : since then I have spoken to my son chris and he said you guys told him he wasn't under contract .. hence the problem with trying to get new (UPGRADE) ...YOU GY AT THE STORES WOULD NOT GIVE HIM AN UPGRADE AND HE HAD NOT HAD ONE FOR OVER 2 YEAERS ..

Geraldine : *December?

Geraldine : He said, but we have also documentation if a customer did an upgrade or activate a service.

Geraldine: We even sending a service summary if the line have contract or not..

heidi : NO YOU GUYS KEPT TELLING HIM AT THE STORE THAT HE COULDNT GET A PHONE ... CCAUSE HE WASNT DUE FOR ONE ... SO I CALLED IN DEC AND YOU GUYS SAID YOU WERE CORRECTING THE ERROR AND HE COULD GO IN THE NEXT DAY AND GET ONE .... HE WNET IN THE NEXT DAY AND SAME ISSUE ... HE CALLED ME AGAIN ... AND I SAID WAIT AS I WAS FLYING OUT TO SSE HIM FOR XMAS

Geraldine : His line's contract started on 01/26/2013 and never upgraded on December.

heidi : I GOT THERE AND WENT TO ATT AND YOU GUYS IN THE STORE SAID YOU WASNT ABLE FOR UPGRADE .. MADE NO SENSE... SO I CALLED YOU GUYS THE SUPERVISOR I SPOKE WITH SAID SHE COULD SEND HIM ONE

Geraldine : Normally, you can upgrade the phone once done with the contract..

heidi : 617 IS MY LINE NOT HIS

heidi : HIS IS 207

Geraldine : Okay, thanks for the info, let me check that.

Geraldine : Okay, yes the phone was upgrdae on 12/21 and even your son accepted the Terms and Condition for the contract, otherwise the phone will not work or activated..

heidi : I SAID TO HER CANT YOU CALL THE STORE AS HE WAS GETTING READY TO SHIP OUT ON DEC 25 AND NEEDED HIS PHONE ... IT WAS DEC 20TH OR 21ST WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH HER ... SHE SAID NO ONLY WAY FOR HIM TO GET ONE IS FOR ME TO HSIP HIM ONE.. I SAID CAN IT BE HERE BY THE 23RD ... SHE SAID SHE WAS SHIPPING AS SOON AS WE GOT OFF THE PHONE AND IT SHOULD BE THERE.. IT NEVER ARRIVED BY THE 24TH EVENING ... SO WE WENT TO VERIZON AND GOT HIM A NEW PHONE HENSE THE REASON FOR ENDING OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS...

Geraldine  WE CANT AND DONT REC IT BY THE 24TH GIEN HE WAS SHIPPING OUT AND NEEDED IT THEN I WOULD END THE CONTRACT SHE SAID FINE IF YOU HAVE TO YOU HAVE TO ... IT NEVER ARRIVED IN SAN DIEGO UNTIL THE 3RD I THINK IT WAS OF jAN

heidi : AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS IMMEDIATELT SENT BACK TO YOU GUYS CAUSE I TOLD YOU IF IT DIDNT ARRIVE IN TIME IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO CALL THE STORE SO WE COULD GO IN AND PICK ONE UP THEN WE WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE THEN TO GO ELSE WHERE .. SHE DIDNT SEEM TO CARE ...

Geraldine : And the Terms and Condition got  accpeted on the email addSmiley TongueHOENIXOrder: 12/21/2013 01:13 PM - Initial T's & C's acceptance email sent to ****

heidi : SO WHERE IS THERE A NEW CONTRACT IN ALL OF THIS

heidi : MA'AM I WAS ACCEPTED SO IT COULD BE SENT TO US... BUT IT DIDNT MAKE IT INTIJME .. .WHY WOULD WE START A NEW CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS ON 12/21 AND END IT DAYS LATER ..

heidi : I TOLD HER IF WE DIDNT GET IT IN TIME WE WOULD HAVE TO GO ELSE WHERE ..

heidi : WE NEVER USED IT ... WE ENDED OUR SERVICE ON THE 23RD OR 24TH ... BEFORE THE PHONE EVEN REACH US... CHECK AND SEE THE DELIVERY DATE OF THE PHONE

Geraldine : The contract is on the Terms and condition and where's the phone now, is it with your son still?

Geraldine  Did you return the phone?

Geraldine : Because if you return the phone within 14 days, we can void the contract..

heidi : THE PHONE GOT SENT BACK TO YOU ON THE 31 OF DEC JUST CHECKED ON MY PAPER WORK ... WE REC;D IT ON THE 29TH AND SENT BACK ON THE 31ST... IT WAS NEVER ACTIVATED OR ANYTHING ...

heidi : YES SENT BACK AND YOU GUYS REIMBURSED ME FOR THE COST OF THE PHONE... SO IF THE PHONE WAS NEVER ACTIVATED HOW IS THERE A CONTRACT IN THERE ..

Geraldine : Okay, thank you for the info. Let me check it out..

heidi : I WAS VERY SPECIFIC WITH THE GIRL ON THE PHONE ABOUT IF YOU CANT CALL THE ATT STORE SO WE CAN PICK ONE UP BECUASE MY SON WAS SHIPPING OUT ON MORNING OF THE 25TH THEN I NEEDED TO REC' IT ASAP SHE WAS OVER NIGHTING IT SHE SAID ... 24TH CAME AND WE DIDNT HAVE IT .. AND HE NEEDED IT BEFORE HE LEFT ... HIS PHONE WAS BROKEN AND COULDNT SEE THE SCREEN ANY MORE AND IT WAS JUST A 4 SO BEFORFE HE SHIPPED OUT HE WANTED A WORKING PHONE THAT HE COULD SEE THE SCREEN ON...

heidi : SHE REFUSED TO CALL THE STORE SHE SAID NOPE ONLY CAN SEND YOU ONE

heidi : I WAS A CUSTOMER FOR MANY MANY YEARS AT LEAST 15

heidi : AND THAT IS HOW SHE TREATED ME

heidi : AND MY SON WHO IS MILITARY

Geraldine  Okay, but you are aware that on your line, it's still under contract when had it port out, correct?

heidi : WE WERE FORCED TO LEAVE YOU GUYS NEVER WANTED TO GOTO VERIZON BUT WHEN MY SON CANT GET A PHONE UPGRADE WHEN HE HAD NOT HAD ONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND YOU GUYS GIVE HIM THE RUN AROUND AT THE STORE AND SAID IT SHOWING ITS NOT READY FOR UP GRADDE I CALL AND THE GIRL TELLS ME IT WAS A PROBELM IN THE SYSTEM AND IT WILL BE CORRECTED THE FOLLOWING DAY AND HE GOES BACK AND STILL NOTHING CORRECTED

heidi : I KNEW MINE WAS I KNEW I HAD UPGRADED YES ... BUT I TOLD THE LADY WHICH I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULDNT CALL THE STORE IT MADE NO SENSE TO US... ESPECIALLY IF HE IS SHIPPING OUT ...

heidi : I TOLD HER .. THAT WE ARE TOGETHER ON THIS CONTRACT ...

heidi : WHY WOULD YOU GUYS EVER DO THAT TO US ANY WAY IT MADE NO SENSE I WAS PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS AND THEN ALL THIS HAPPENED YOU FORCED OUR HANDS ... HE NEEDED HIS PHONE AND YOU GUYS DIDNT CARE AT ALL ...

heidi : IM STILL BAFFLED THAT YOU TREATED US LIKE THIS ... AFTER ALL THIS TIME WITH YOU GUYS ...

heidi : BUT Any way ... he didn't activate his phone I sent it back as soon as it came ...

heidi : sorry about the babbling just upset

heidi : \

Geraldine : Yes, I'm here. I'm checking..

Geraldine : It's okay, I understand.

heidi : ok ty

Geraldine : Alright, we reviewed your account here thoroughly, we did received the order on 12/21 and shipped the phone on 12/22 and we did received the phone on 01/15..

Geraldine : Meaning, that's way beyond the 14 days return policy..

Geraldine : That's a total of 23 days..

heidi : ma'am I am really beginning to believe you guys are just doing this to cause problems when did the phone actually make it to us?

Geraldine : Look, we are not giving you a hard time Heidi, if we see that there's an error on our end , we will provide the credit and the waiver for termination fees..

heidi : and when was it actually sent back out to you guys ...

Geraldine : Base on the notes, we did received it on 01/15..

heidi : yes you guys are because the phone was never even turned on ... and this was at xmas time when ups was delivery all these packages late ... all over the news so please check the dates that the phone was actually rec'd at the house...

Geraldine : It's not the matter of turning on the phone, it's on the days for returning the phone..

Geraldine : Yes, we did check the order tracker  and seen that the order received on 12/21 and shipped it on 12/22..

heidi : and when you guys actually rec'd it back .. I called numerous times to you guys to see if it has been rec'd yet bcause I had not been reimbursed ... she said when I called it could take up to a coupld of weeks before processing in the warehouse and credited to my acct ... it was sent out on the 31st of Dec back to you guys

heidi : no when was it rec'd at the house ...

heidi : I understand when I placed the order

heidi : but when it finally got to the house is a different story

heidi : check those dates

Geraldine: It was address on the Navy Base..

Geraldine  Christopher  Us Navy Dept Employee

heidi : what was address to the navy base ?

Geraldine : We even sent an email that th ephone was shipped..

heidi : that's not the base that is my sons condo

Geraldine  It was shipped on that address..

Geraldine: 7980 *********************

heidi : I know that it was shipped I am saying rec'd check with ups when it was dropped off by them at the house

Geraldine : Sorry, not on the navy base..

heidi : when it was signed for at the house

Geraldine : You mean the time?

heidi : no the date that it was delievered to the house that it was actually dropped off at he house ...

heidi : ship date and actual receive date is completely different ...

heidi : that is what I was concerned withwhen she said she wouldn't call the store she would only send one out .. it was xmas holidays and I was concerned that because of that it wouldn't make it to us in time...

Geraldine : 12/22/13 11:42:14 AM

heidi : and it didn't ... it came I believe on the 28th or so ...

heidi : ma'am that is SHIP DATE

heidi : WHEN WAS IT REC'D AT 798 ... IT WASNT THE 22ND ... CAUSE WE WERE STILL THERE AND MY SON HAD NOT SHIPPED OUT YET THAT WAS THE DATE IT LEFT YOUR WAREHOUSE...

heidi : NOT WHEN IT WAS REC'D AT MISSION CENTER COURT

heidi : IT WAS 6-7 DAYS LATER AFTER THAT DATE ...

heidi : AND IT WAS SENT BACK TO YOU ON THE 31ST WITH IN A DAY OR TWO AFTER RECIEVING IT...

[edited for privacy]

contracts with att and my conversation with them ... excuse all the typos

[ Edited ]
8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 7:39:23 PM
(0)
Tutor

Geraldine : That's what I see on the order tracker,  and even if that's on 12/27 or  12/28, it's still beyond 14 days policy..

heidi : MA'AM SERIOUSLY HOW CAN THAT BE ... IF WE DONT REC'D IT FOR A WEEK AFTER WE ORDER IT ... THEN WE HAVE TO SHIP IT BACK TO YOU ... THEN YOU HAVE TO PROCESS IT IN YOUR WAREHOUSE WHICH THE GIRL EVEN TOLD BE THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS OF PROCESSING

heidi : NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE ...

heidi : IF YOU LOOK AT SHIP DATE ... I EVEN CALLED AND ASK IF IT COULD BE RETURNED TO A STORE AND THE GIRL SAID NO IT HAD TO BE SHIPPED BACK

Geraldine  We base it on the notation from the warehouse, we did received the return phone on 01/15..

heidi : SO WITH ALL THIS HOW CAN IT MAKE IT BACK TO YOU BE PROCESSED AND ALL WITH IN 14 DAYS

Geraldine : And even quoted that it's 23 days after sending..

heidi : IT WAS SHIPPED BACK TO YOU ON THE 31ST OF DEC

Geraldine: We verify it base on the notes from the warehouse..

heidi : MA'AM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU ... CAN YOU SEE THAT IT WAS NEVER TURNED ON OR THAT PACKAGE NEVER EVEN OPENED

heidi : IF WE ENDED OUR SERVICE WITH YOU ON DEC 24TH HOW WOULD WE EVER ACTIVATE THAT PHONE ...

heidi : HOW COULD WE WHEN WE NEVER EVEN HAD SERVICE WIHT YOU ANY MORE..

heidi : WHEN MY SON WAS SHIPPED OUT

Geraldine : No, I can't see that, it was not included on the notes..

heidi : MAKES NO SENSE

heidi : WELL WHEN WAS THE SERVICE ENDED WITH YOU GUYS

Geraldine : Canceled on 12/23..

heidi : so if it was canceled then impossible to activate ...

heidi : and like I told the girl if its not rec'd then we will have to cancel our service she said no problem send the phone back

heidi : she told me I had to accept the emails in order for it to send out ...

Geraldine: We have a return policy, once it reaches the due date, we can't hold it back..

heidi : but we never rec'd the phone until the 28th or so

Geraldine  And we received the phone on 01/15..

heidi : she said she was shipping it that day ... and it was being over knighted ..

heidi : ma'am phone was never activated

Geraldine : If I can just override it, I will so that we are not going around here, but all was properly noted..

heidi : the girl even told me that processing can take up to 2 weeks so what ever you do on your end to log it in is not my fault

Geraldine : That is beyond our control as well..

heidi : how can you say it is beyond your control ... you are telling me it has to be rec'd within 14 days .. but if it takes up to 2 weeks for your warehouse to process it .. that beyond your control ? that makes no sense

heidi : your warehouse is your control its att no matter what area att it is ... if they don't process it right away .. how can it be the customers fault ...

heidi : if you look at the whole picture .. sent out on the 22nd rec'd at mission center court on the 28th of dec .. sent back to you on the 31st of dec and you guys don't log it until the 15th of dec

heidi : 1. 7 days of that 14 day policy has already gone out the door when one doesn't receive it for 7 days after you say it was sent

heidi : then you guys take your time processing it

heidi : it took 7 days to get to the house ... it took 2 days for me to ship it back to you ... and 15 days for you guys to receive it and process it

heidi : where in this scenario does 14 days become my responsibility

heidi : especially when I called and asked if I could drop it off and you guys said no it had to be sent ..

heidi : I called on the 15 of dec to you guys and had a 40 min conversation that was never logged or noted on my acct ... but if you look at my phone records and shows I spoke with you guys for 40 minutes ... so because you guys never logged it no phone call exsist in your minds but my phone records show different...

heidi : explain that please

Geraldine : I'm here, we did verified it that once warranty received the phone, it's fully noted ''WHEN'' did they received the phone.

heidi : when did who receive the phone ?

heidi : I know what you are saying as far as when your warehouse process it ..

Geraldine  They received the phone on 01/15.

heidi : impossible it was sent out on the 31 dec

Geraldine : That's what I see on the order tracker,  and even if that's on 12/27 or  12/28, it's still beyond 14 days policy..

heidi : MA'AM SERIOUSLY HOW CAN THAT BE ... IF WE DONT REC'D IT FOR A WEEK AFTER WE ORDER IT ... THEN WE HAVE TO SHIP IT BACK TO YOU ... THEN YOU HAVE TO PROCESS IT IN YOUR WAREHOUSE WHICH THE GIRL EVEN TOLD BE THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS OF PROCESSING

heidi : NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE ...

heidi : IF YOU LOOK AT SHIP DATE ... I EVEN CALLED AND ASK IF IT COULD BE RETURNED TO A STORE AND THE GIRL SAID NO IT HAD TO BE SHIPPED BACK

Geraldine  We base it on the notation from the warehouse, we did received the return phone on 01/15..

heidi : SO WITH ALL THIS HOW CAN IT MAKE IT BACK TO YOU BE PROCESSED AND ALL WITH IN 14 DAYS

Geraldine : And even quoted that it's 23 days after sending..

heidi : IT WAS SHIPPED BACK TO YOU ON THE 31ST OF DEC

Geraldine: We verify it base on the notes from the warehouse..

heidi : MA'AM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU ... CAN YOU SEE THAT IT WAS NEVER TURNED ON OR THAT PACKAGE NEVER EVEN OPENED

heidi : IF WE ENDED OUR SERVICE WITH YOU ON DEC 24TH HOW WOULD WE EVER ACTIVATE THAT PHONE ...

heidi : HOW COULD WE WHEN WE NEVER EVEN HAD SERVICE WIHT YOU ANY MORE..

heidi : WHEN MY SON WAS SHIPPED OUT

Geraldine : No, I can't see that, it was not included on the notes..

heidi : MAKES NO SENSE

heidi : WELL WHEN WAS THE SERVICE ENDED WITH YOU GUYS

Geraldine : Canceled on 12/23..

heidi : so if it was canceled then impossible to activate ...

heidi : and like I told the girl if its not rec'd then we will have to cancel our service she said no problem send the phone back

heidi : she told me I had to accept the emails in order for it to send out ...

Geraldine: We have a return policy, once it reaches the due date, we can't hold it back..

heidi : but we never rec'd the phone until the 28th or so

Geraldine  And we received the phone on 01/15..

heidi : she said she was shipping it that day ... and it was being over knighted ..

heidi : ma'am phone was never activated

Geraldine : If I can just override it, I will so that we are not going around here, but all was properly noted..

heidi : the girl even told me that processing can take up to 2 weeks so what ever you do on your end to log it in is not my fault

Geraldine : That is beyond our control as well..

heidi : how can you say it is beyond your control ... you are telling me it has to be rec'd within 14 days .. but if it takes up to 2 weeks for your warehouse to process it .. that beyond your control ? that makes no sense

heidi : your warehouse is your control its att no matter what area att it is ... if they don't process it right away .. how can it be the customers fault ...

heidi : if you look at the whole picture .. sent out on the 22nd rec'd at mission center court on the 28th of dec .. sent back to you on the 31st of dec and you guys don't log it until the 15th of dec

heidi : 1. 7 days of that 14 day policy has already gone out the door when one doesn't receive it for 7 days after you say it was sent

heidi : then you guys take your time processing it

heidi : it took 7 days to get to the house ... it took 2 days for me to ship it back to you ... and 15 days for you guys to receive it and process it

heidi : where in this scenario does 14 days become my responsibility

heidi : especially when I called and asked if I could drop it off and you guys said no it had to be sent ..

heidi : I called on the 15 of dec to you guys and had a 40 min conversation that was never logged or noted on my acct ... but if you look at my phone records and shows I spoke with you guys for 40 minutes ... so because you guys never logged it no phone call exsist in your minds but my phone records show different...

heidi : explain that please

Geraldine : I'm here, we did verified it that once warranty received the phone, it's fully noted ''WHEN'' did they received the phone.

heidi : when did who receive the phone ?

heidi : I know what you are saying as far as when your warehouse process it ..

Geraldine  They received the phone on 01/15.

heidi : impossible it was sent out on the 31 dec

Re: contracts with att and my conversation with them ... excuse all the typos

2 of 9 (1,206 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 7:41:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

heidi : you guys processed it on the 15th

heidi : just like the girl on the phone said sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks for it to be processed

Geraldine : They notate it once checked by the technicians if there's damage but that doesn't mean that they will not take note of the day/date when they actually received the phone, that's a warehouse, all has been logged in/out..

heidi : if im calling numerous times to see if it has been rec'd because I have been reimbursed yet ... and she tells me that just because it hasn't been process doesn't mean it hasn't been rec'd that sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks for all of that especially this time of year (this time of year ) was holidays ... because you guys are so busy...

heidi : like I said according to you guys it takes up to 2 weeks

Geraldine : We already provided all the information about the returned phone here and if you want you can check it out with them directly..

Geraldine : Warranty Service Center - WSC - Customer Service 800-801-1101

Geraldine :

heidi : the receipt shows it was sent out on the 31st to you guys .. just like it took ups 7-8 days to send it to us .. are you saying it took them 2 weeks to send it to you guys...

Geraldine: Hours of Operation:Mon - Sun 7 am - 10 pm

Geraldine :

heidi : I don't need to check it with them I know what you guys said to me .2 weeks to process ..

heidi : and none of this matters any way it should be all mute ... cause our service was canceled with you guys late evening of the 23rd when we didn't receive it like you guys said we would .... so if service was canceled and phone was never opened or activated ... how can a contract come into play...

heidi : where is there any such contract ...

heidi : your agreement to send it out on that day and your agreement that if it wasn't rec'd the next day or 2 we would cancel our service and she says ok no problem just send the phone back... well we did exactly as we said and was told to do ...

Geraldine  Even if the phone has no usage whatsoever, it is still considered used equipment as AT&T can no longer sell it as new.

Geraldine : AT&T has one of the most liberal Buyer's Remorse policies in the industry. We give customers 14 days  to return the equipment, no matter how much time has been used on it.

Geraldine: And even not used at all.

heidi : that is a lie ... the box was never opened ... never touched and you are going to tell me that you cant sell it any longer

heidi : why would she tell me no problem send it back and you guys reimbursement full cost that I paid if you cant reuse it ...

Geraldine : And we did reimburse the payment, didn't we?

heidi : the box was never even opened ...

heidi : yes exactly

heidi : you did ...

Geraldine : But we had the phone 14 days beyond.

heidi : but then you are trying to get your money back cfrom the phone by telling nme we broke a contract that we never had with you guys

heidi : huh ?

Geraldine : You had renewed the contract when you requested for upgraded over the phone.

Geraldine: I mean we received the phone 14days beyond.

heidi : cant renew a contract if you don't have a phone and once the phone arrives service is canceled where is there possibly a contract in that equation ?

Geraldine : We are the one processing the upgrade and  so  we need to process upgrade first before sending a phone..

heidi : within 5 days of it being sent to you guys I called several times to see if it has arrived because I HAD NOT REC'D MY REIMBURSEMENT YET... CALLED AGAIN WHEN I CALLED AGAIN THE GIRL SAID IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR THE WAREHOUSE TO PROCESS IT ALL ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR THIS TIME OF YEAR WAS HOLIDAYS ... SO SHE SAID GIVE IT A FEW MORE DAYS AND IF I DONT SEE IT ON MY CC THEN CALL AGAIN ... AND CHECK ON IT ... I say my credit several days later ... not sure when I saw it but finally saw it ...

Geraldine : We can't waive the early termination fee, I do see here that you talked to a supervisor today already and even provided you the same answer.

heidi : so think about that ... your processing upgrade ... you are asking someone to lock into a contract before they rec'd the item ... your asking someone to accept a contract that they specifically said if you cant get it here with a day or 2 I will have to cancel our service ... you lock into a contract with someone that says that and you say ok just send it back ... you lock into a contrac that you say will be sent that day you lock into a contract saying it has to be sent back in 14 days but we don't rec'd it until the 7-8th day or that 14 days that you SAY YOU NEED TO REC'D IT BACK BY ...

heidi : RECEIPT SHOWS IT WAS SENT BACK TO YOU ON THE 31ST YOU logged it IN 15 DAYS LATER...you don't think all this sounds a bit odd

heidi : look at my conversation in the beginning of this conversation ... I stated all that

Geraldine : You can bring all that at the store, but I cannot still guarantee you that we can waive the  termination fee..

heidi : I will and if this doesn't get settled then we can settle it in court but I refuse to pay for a contract that we didn't have with you ...if phone was never rec'd when we were told it would and you service with you was canceled on the day I said it would be if we didn't rec'd it by then and you guys said ok then how can there be a contract ... if we didn't even has service because you guys didn't get the phone to us in the time frame that you said you would ...

Geraldine : Okay..

heidi : so if you choose not to remove these charges then I will put in a small claims and we can take it from there ...

Geraldine : Alright..

heidi : you guys processed it on the 15th

heidi : just like the girl on the phone said sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks for it to be processed

Geraldine : They notate it once checked by the technicians if there's damage but that doesn't mean that they will not take note of the day/date when they actually received the phone, that's a warehouse, all has been logged in/out..

heidi : if im calling numerous times to see if it has been rec'd because I have been reimbursed yet ... and she tells me that just because it hasn't been process doesn't mean it hasn't been rec'd that sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks for all of that especially this time of year (this time of year ) was holidays ... because you guys are so busy...

heidi : like I said according to you guys it takes up to 2 weeks

Geraldine : We already provided all the information about the returned phone here and if you want you can check it out with them directly..

Geraldine : Warranty Service Center - WSC - Customer Service 800-801-1101

Geraldine :

heidi : the receipt shows it was sent out on the 31st to you guys .. just like it took ups 7-8 days to send it to us .. are you saying it took them 2 weeks to send it to you guys...

Geraldine: Hours of Operation:Mon - Sun 7 am - 10 pm

Geraldine :

heidi : I don't need to check it with them I know what you guys said to me .2 weeks to process ..

heidi : and none of this matters any way it should be all mute ... cause our service was canceled with you guys late evening of the 23rd when we didn't receive it like you guys said we would .... so if service was canceled and phone was never opened or activated ... how can a contract come into play...

heidi : where is there any such contract ...

heidi : your agreement to send it out on that day and your agreement that if it wasn't rec'd the next day or 2 we would cancel our service and she says ok no problem just send the phone back... well we did exactly as we said and was told to do ...

Geraldine  Even if the phone has no usage whatsoever, it is still considered used equipment as AT&T can no longer sell it as new.

Geraldine : AT&T has one of the most liberal Buyer's Remorse policies in the industry. We give customers 14 days  to return the equipment, no matter how much time has been used on it.

Geraldine: And even not used at all.

heidi : that is a lie ... the box was never opened ... never touched and you are going to tell me that you cant sell it any longer

heidi : why would she tell me no problem send it back and you guys reimbursement full cost that I paid if you cant reuse it ...

Geraldine : And we did reimburse the payment, didn't we?

heidi : the box was never even opened ...

heidi : yes exactly

heidi : you did ...

Geraldine : But we had the phone 14 days beyond.

heidi : but then you are trying to get your money back cfrom the phone by telling nme we broke a contract that we never had with you guys

heidi : huh ?

Geraldine : You had renewed the contract when you requested for upgraded over the phone.

Geraldine: I mean we received the phone 14days beyond.

heidi : cant renew a contract if you don't have a phone and once the phone arrives service is canceled where is there possibly a contract in that equation ?

Geraldine : We are the one processing the upgrade and  so  we need to process upgrade first before sending a phone..

heidi : within 5 days of it being sent to you guys I called several times to see if it has arrived because I HAD NOT REC'D MY REIMBURSEMENT YET... CALLED AGAIN WHEN I CALLED AGAIN THE GIRL SAID IT CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR THE WAREHOUSE TO PROCESS IT ALL ESPECIALLY THIS TIME OF YEAR THIS TIME OF YEAR WAS HOLIDAYS ... SO SHE SAID GIVE IT A FEW MORE DAYS AND IF I DONT SEE IT ON MY CC THEN CALL AGAIN ... AND CHECK ON IT ... I say my credit several days later ... not sure when I saw it but finally saw it ...

Geraldine : We can't waive the early termination fee, I do see here that you talked to a supervisor today already and even provided you the same answer.

heidi : so think about that ... your processing upgrade ... you are asking someone to lock into a contract before they rec'd the item ... your asking someone to accept a contract that they specifically said if you cant get it here with a day or 2 I will have to cancel our service ... you lock into a contract with someone that says that and you say ok just send it back ... you lock into a contrac that you say will be sent that day you lock into a contract saying it has to be sent back in 14 days but we don't rec'd it until the 7-8th day or that 14 days that you SAY YOU NEED TO REC'D IT BACK BY ...

heidi : RECEIPT SHOWS IT WAS SENT BACK TO YOU ON THE 31ST YOU logged it IN 15 DAYS LATER...you don't think all this sounds a bit odd

heidi : look at my conversation in the beginning of this conversation ... I stated all that

Geraldine : You can bring all that at the store, but I cannot still guarantee you that we can waive the  termination fee..

heidi : I will and if this doesn't get settled then we can settle it in court but I refuse to pay for a contract that we didn't have with you ...if phone was never rec'd when we were told it would and you service with you was canceled on the day I said it would be if we didn't rec'd it by then and you guys said ok then how can there be a contract ... if we didn't even has service because you guys didn't get the phone to us in the time frame that you said you would ...

Geraldine : Okay..

heidi : so if you choose not to remove these charges then I will put in a small claims and we can take it from there ...

Geraldine : Alright..

3 of 9 (1,204 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 7:45:28 PM
(0)
Tutor

WITH ALL THIS SAID .. HOW CAN THEY EVEN SAY I HAD A CONTRACT WITH THEM ...PHONE NOT REC'D WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE SERVICE CANCELED BEFORE PHONE WAS EVER REC'D ... PHONE SENT BACK NOT OPENED ...???? A CONTRACT ??? A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH ALL THIS SAID .. HOW CAN THEY EVEN SAY I HAD A CONTRACT WITH THEM ...PHONE NOT REC'D WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE SERVICE CANCELED BEFORE PHONE WAS EVER REC'D ... PHONE SENT BACK NOT OPENED ...???? A CONTRACT ??? A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 of 9 (1,201 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 7:46:59 PM
(0)
Tutor

would like to hear from

Randall L. Stephenson Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
AT&T Inc.

would like to hear from

Randall L. Stephenson Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
AT&T Inc.

5 of 9 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2014 7:49:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

over 15 years with att and son is military ... shipping out and this is the thanks for both services ... hmmmm thank you att ... never even wanted to cancel my service to much of a pain... but you forced our hands and then you still try to charge us for a contract that cant possibly exsist... wow ...

over 15 years with att and son is military ... shipping out and this is the thanks for both services ... hmmmm thank you att ... never even wanted to cancel my service to much of a pain... but you forced our hands and then you still try to charge us for a contract that cant possibly exsist... wow ...

6 of 9 (1,198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2014 7:04:32 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by OhItsIta on Mar 29, 2014 at 7:05:13 AM

I would definitely send a private message to either ATTDmitriyCM or ATTMarianaCM in regards to this situation.

If I read correctly, the phone was shipped to you...  And in order for the device to be eligible for return, it must be post-marked to be returned within 14 days from the original ship date.  There's no reason you should be held accountable for how long it takes the postal service to deliver it (especially when they can take up to 7 days to do so in some cases) and then the warehouse taking up to two weeks for them to process it into their systems.  If that were the case, then anyone who ever returned a phone would end up having to pay all the extra fees because it would be near impossible to get it back in time unless you lived right next door to the warehouse.

In situations like these, it's best to get a receipt from the post office when you returned the package stamped with a date and time so there can be no doubt that you held up your end of the deal.

I'm very sorry for all the frustration and inconveniences this has caused you, I really hope you're able to get this resolved as soon as possib.e.

I would definitely send a private message to either ATTDmitriyCM or ATTMarianaCM in regards to this situation.

If I read correctly, the phone was shipped to you...  And in order for the device to be eligible for return, it must be post-marked to be returned within 14 days from the original ship date.  There's no reason you should be held accountable for how long it takes the postal service to deliver it (especially when they can take up to 7 days to do so in some cases) and then the warehouse taking up to two weeks for them to process it into their systems.  If that were the case, then anyone who ever returned a phone would end up having to pay all the extra fees because it would be near impossible to get it back in time unless you lived right next door to the warehouse.

In situations like these, it's best to get a receipt from the post office when you returned the package stamped with a date and time so there can be no doubt that you held up your end of the deal.

I'm very sorry for all the frustration and inconveniences this has caused you, I really hope you're able to get this resolved as soon as possib.e.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
7 of 9 (1,124 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2014 11:49:33 PM
(0)
Guru

Back when the return policy was 30 days, if a customer wanted to return a phone by mail, we would notate the account and they would have 30 days from the day the account was notated for us to receive the phone and cancel without an etf. 

For the current employees, now that the return policy is 14 days, is this policy still in effect? Wondering what mycsp currently states for this policy. 

Back when the return policy was 30 days, if a customer wanted to return a phone by mail, we would notate the account and they would have 30 days from the day the account was notated for us to receive the phone and cancel without an etf. 

For the current employees, now that the return policy is 14 days, is this policy still in effect? Wondering what mycsp currently states for this policy. 

8 of 9 (1,089 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 30, 2014 5:22:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hi

Thank you for your response ... if they looked at the history of this situation and see ... that they made a mistake on their end for not making him elgible for an upgrade ... when he should have been ... if they would have allowed him to go into a store and correct this issue instead of just offering to send him one ... 3 days before he was due to ship out... (really am baffled by this and why they would not do this)

15+ years of being a customer and this is how one gets treated... hmmmm... and the managers at ATT are the worse they have ever been ... rude rude rude!!!!!!!!!! customer is always right... even if you dont make us happy ..... YOU SHOULDNT BE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!

If they had let my son go into the store to get his phone rather then sending it on the 21st of DEC ... the busiest season for postal , ups and fedex... and they didnt even send it out on the day it shipped on the 22nd and it didnt arrive at his home until the 28-29th of Dec ... he left the moring of the 25th ...

If they looked at the history when I called to resolve this... they would have seen that it wasnt even rec

d until then... if they listened to news ... which it was all over the news at the time that UPS was way ehind on allot of delievers and people didnt get there xmas gifts intime ... if they took all this into account they would have realized that ... being that it took this long for them to ship to him that possible took that long to get back to them...

if they took into account that ... service was canceled on the 23rd just as I said it would if it wasnt rec'd in time..if they took into account that package wasnt even opened... if they checked stamped date of when package was sent ...

if they took into account that I called and was told to send it ... if they took into account that when i called they said it could take up to 2 weeks for the warehouse to process (how is this my fault).

I have no problem taking this to court if I have to ... it will cost them more then $713.00 what they are charging ME... could be wrong ... but cant imagine a court going in there favor over this...

especially when they see that they are in the wrong and they did this a a miliary boy shipping out needing his phone...

ATT and Randall Stephenson should be so proud of themselves! its all about money in there pocket and not what is right ! Iphone should take away your right to sell their product!

One-Time Charges

Date Description

4. 12/22 One Time Charge for Upgrade Fee 36.00 (BEFORE I EVEN RECIEVE THE PHONE) HOW DOES ONE ACTIVATE PHONE IF THEY HAVENT REC'D IT)

5. 12/23 Contract Termination Fee 325.00 (HOW DOES ONE GET CHARGED ALL THIS AND ALL THE FEE'S BELOW IF THEY NEVER REC'D THE PHONE TO ACTIVATE AND SERVICE WAS CANCELED ON THE 23RD) i

Total One-Time Charges 361.00

Surcharges and Other Fees

6. Federal Universal Service Charge 15.63

Government Fees and Taxes

7. MA State Sales Tax 23.53

8. MA State Sales Tax - Telecom 0.24

Total Government Fees and Taxes 23.77

Total Other Charges & Credits 415.06

AND THESE ARE MY CHARGES FOR ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH THEM... AS MY SON AND I ARE ON A FAMILY PLAN AND I TOLD THEM BOTH WOULD BE CANCELED IF WE DIDNT RECEIVE THE PHONE... AMAZES ME THAT THEY WOULD DO THIS....

Date Description

7. 12/23 Contract Termination Fee 225.00

8. Federal Universal Service Charge 11.70

9. MA State Sales Tax 14.73

10. MA State Sales Tax - Telecom 2.04

Total Government Fees and Taxes 16.77

Total Other Charges & Credits 297.63

Hi

Thank you for your response ... if they looked at the history of this situation and see ... that they made a mistake on their end for not making him elgible for an upgrade ... when he should have been ... if they would have allowed him to go into a store and correct this issue instead of just offering to send him one ... 3 days before he was due to ship out... (really am baffled by this and why they would not do this)

15+ years of being a customer and this is how one gets treated... hmmmm... and the managers at ATT are the worse they have ever been ... rude rude rude!!!!!!!!!! customer is always right... even if you dont make us happy ..... YOU SHOULDNT BE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL!

If they had let my son go into the store to get his phone rather then sending it on the 21st of DEC ... the busiest season for postal , ups and fedex... and they didnt even send it out on the day it shipped on the 22nd and it didnt arrive at his home until the 28-29th of Dec ... he left the moring of the 25th ...

If they looked at the history when I called to resolve this... they would have seen that it wasnt even rec

d until then... if they listened to news ... which it was all over the news at the time that UPS was way ehind on allot of delievers and people didnt get there xmas gifts intime ... if they took all this into account they would have realized that ... being that it took this long for them to ship to him that possible took that long to get back to them...

if they took into account that ... service was canceled on the 23rd just as I said it would if it wasnt rec'd in time..if they took into account that package wasnt even opened... if they checked stamped date of when package was sent ...

if they took into account that I called and was told to send it ... if they took into account that when i called they said it could take up to 2 weeks for the warehouse to process (how is this my fault).

I have no problem taking this to court if I have to ... it will cost them more then $713.00 what they are charging ME... could be wrong ... but cant imagine a court going in there favor over this...

especially when they see that they are in the wrong and they did this a a miliary boy shipping out needing his phone...

ATT and Randall Stephenson should be so proud of themselves! its all about money in there pocket and not what is right ! Iphone should take away your right to sell their product!

One-Time Charges

Date Description

4. 12/22 One Time Charge for Upgrade Fee 36.00 (BEFORE I EVEN RECIEVE THE PHONE) HOW DOES ONE ACTIVATE PHONE IF THEY HAVENT REC'D IT)

5. 12/23 Contract Termination Fee 325.00 (HOW DOES ONE GET CHARGED ALL THIS AND ALL THE FEE'S BELOW IF THEY NEVER REC'D THE PHONE TO ACTIVATE AND SERVICE WAS CANCELED ON THE 23RD) i

Total One-Time Charges 361.00

6. Federal Universal Service Charge 15.63

7. MA State Sales Tax 23.53

8. MA State Sales Tax - Telecom 0.24

Total Government Fees and Taxes 23.77

Total Other Charges & Credits 415.06

AND THESE ARE MY CHARGES FOR ENDING MY CONTRACT WITH THEM... AS MY SON AND I ARE ON A FAMILY PLAN AND I TOLD THEM BOTH WOULD BE CANCELED IF WE DIDNT RECEIVE THE PHONE... AMAZES ME THAT THEY WOULD DO THIS....

Date Description

7. 12/23 Contract Termination Fee 225.00

8. Federal Universal Service Charge 11.70

9. MA State Sales Tax 14.73

10. MA State Sales Tax - Telecom 2.04

Total Government Fees and Taxes 16.77

Total Other Charges & Credits 297.63

9 of 9 (1,053 Views)
Advanced