Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 15, 2014
11:00:11 AM
View profile
complaint

i dont know where to go but i want to put in a complaint that anyone that anyone that has your phone number and zipcode can mess with your service. my ex kept changing my password to my voicemail, she has no access to the account or to my phone but yet she was somehow able to chance my password and im afraid shes going to cancel my serivce

i dont know where to go but i want to put in a complaint that anyone that anyone that has your phone number and zipcode can mess with your service. my ex kept changing my password to my voicemail, she has no access to the account or to my phone but yet she was somehow able to chance my password and im afraid shes going to cancel my serivce

complaint

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 10:53:42 PM
(0)
Employee

The best thing to do.....immediately get in contact with At&t and let them know your situation and establish a passcode on your wireless account. Also you may want to reset your password for your att.com username and password.

The best thing is to be productive if you have someone interferring with your service. I assure you once you metion this to At&t they will reach a resolution for you the same day!

Hopefully this assists you Smiley Happy

The best thing to do.....immediately get in contact with At&t and let them know your situation and establish a passcode on your wireless account. Also you may want to reset your password for your att.com username and password.

The best thing is to be productive if you have someone interferring with your service. I assure you once you metion this to At&t they will reach a resolution for you the same day!

Hopefully this assists you Smiley Happy

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: complaint

2 of 3 (583 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 10:56:52 PM
(0)
Employee

Also.....send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name and phone number. they are a higher rank than Customer Care reps and can assist you further!

Also.....send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name and phone number. they are a higher rank than Customer Care reps and can assist you further!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: complaint

3 of 3 (581 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments