complaint

Contributor

complaint

i dont know where to go but i want to put in a complaint that anyone that anyone that has your phone number and zipcode can mess with your service. my ex kept changing my password to my voicemail, she has no access to the account or to my phone but yet she was somehow able to chance my password and im afraid shes going to cancel my serivce

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: complaint

The best thing to do.....immediately get in contact with At&t and let them know your situation and establish a passcode on your wireless account. Also you may want to reset your password for your att.com username and password.

The best thing is to be productive if you have someone interferring with your service. I assure you once you metion this to At&t they will reach a resolution for you the same day!

Hopefully this assists you Smiley Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: complaint

Also.....send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name and phone number. they are a higher rank than Customer Care reps and can assist you further!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support