cancelling service

Contributor

cancelling service

How do I cancel service with AT&T? My contract is up next month.. At the same time I'm moving to Singapore next year. Basically I don't need to continue my service with AT&T. Besides there's viber, skype and facetime. Apps that I can use to get in touch with friends and family here in the US.

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: cancelling service

airmax32 wrote:

How do I cancel service with AT&T? My contract is up next month.. At the same time I'm moving to Singapore next year. Basically I don't need to continue my service with AT&T. Besides there's viber, skype and facetime. Apps that I can use to get in touch with friends and family here in the US.

You can call after your contract is expired and cancel. 

Are you wanting to keep your service until you move to Singapore? If so, I'd wait to call until soon before the move.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.