Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 16, 2013
3:45:07 AM
View profile
cancelling account att

Hello! We want to cancel account (we were in USA for 2 weeks, now we dont need it, because of returning back to our country), but we don't remember e-mail adress, password both for att account and e-mail, we also dont remember ID, Wireless Number. How to cancel it?

Hello! We want to cancel account (we were in USA for 2 weeks, now we dont need it, because of returning back to our country), but we don't remember e-mail adress, password both for att account and e-mail, we also dont remember ID, Wireless Number. How to cancel it?

cancelling account att

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 3:46:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Are you wanting to cancel your line? If so, call into Customer Care and they will be able to look up your account information if you are the account holder.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Are you wanting to cancel your line? If so, call into Customer Care and they will be able to look up your account information if you are the account holder.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: cancelling account att

2 of 4 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 3:59:35 AM
(0)
Contributor

My mom is acc holder, but she doesnt speak english, may i call?

My mom is acc holder, but she doesnt speak english, may i call?

3 of 4 (238 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 9:10:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Unless you are an authorized user, I don't think there is much they can do to assist unless she explicitly authorIzes the agent on the phone that you can speak on her behalf and make changes on the account.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Unless you are an authorized user, I don't think there is much they can do to assist unless she explicitly authorIzes the agent on the phone that you can speak on her behalf and make changes on the account.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (203 Views)