cancelling account att

Contributor

cancelling account att

Hello! We want to cancel account (we were in USA for 2 weeks, now we dont need it, because of returning back to our country), but we don't remember e-mail adress, password both for att account and e-mail, we also dont remember ID, Wireless Number. How to cancel it?

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: cancelling account att

Are you wanting to cancel your line? If so, call into Customer Care and they will be able to look up your account information if you are the account holder.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)
Contributor

My mom is acc holder, but she doesnt speak english, may i call?

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)
ACE - Professor

Unless you are an authorized user, I don't think there is much they can do to assist unless she explicitly authorIzes the agent on the phone that you can speak on her behalf and make changes on the account.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.