Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 14, 2014
12:41:57 PM
View profile
can someone help me

I have been looking for a new Cell phone plan because of how expinsive ATT is, and came across TMobile, they have better prices to switch and will not over charge, me not only that they offer to pay early termination fee, and for my phones. also the ATT Uverse is redicoulus as well, charging me extra for HD channels. and HBO STARZ SHO ect. so why should I stay with ATT, and switch to Tmobile, and a Roku, or netflix. Cat Sad

I have been looking for a new Cell phone plan because of how expinsive ATT is, and came across TMobile, they have better prices to switch and will not over charge, me not only that they offer to pay early termination fee, and for my phones. also the ATT Uverse is redicoulus as well, charging me extra for HD channels. and HBO STARZ SHO ect. so why should I stay with ATT, and switch to Tmobile, and a Roku, or netflix. Cat Sad

can someone help me

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 1:30:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You only stay if you think you are getting value and good service. If you think that another service is cheaper and better, there is no reason to stay, but the service is not always better at another provider.
You should go where you get the best service for the best price.
You should go where you get the best service at all the places that you are at normally,
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
You only stay if you think you are getting value and good service. If you think that another service is cheaper and better, there is no reason to stay, but the service is not always better at another provider.
You should go where you get the best service for the best price.
You should go where you get the best service at all the places that you are at normally,
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: can someone help me

2 of 2 (230 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments