can anyone help? To Transfer Money from one Acct to another

Contributor

can anyone help? To Transfer Money from one Acct to another

can I transfer my account balance to another at&t phone? I have my phone with my sim card that I am going to install in my wifes old phone but when I take out her sim card we will lose $50.00. is there anyway to transfer the money from her account to mine? Both phones AT&T

Message 1 of 4 (1,161 Views)
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: can anyone help? To Transfer Money from one Acct to another

There is no way to do that, unfortunately.

d.

Message 2 of 4 (1,098 Views)
Contributor

My husband and I both bought a new phone and kept the new # wit activation. We were both able to transfer our $ over from the old phones last week. Now they won't let me transfer $8 to his phone😠. I have pin #'s and dates and amounts of when money was added on. I kno the day purchased. But they still won't let me. Its OUR money . we should b able to share
Message 3 of 4 (844 Views)
Community Manager

Hello @Jglover0229 

You can transfer your balance from your old phone to the new one, since they have the same phone number and your account is actually still the same, just the equipment is changed. Unfortunately, it's not technically possible to transfer any funds from one pre-paid account to another, they're 2 completely different accounts with their own account numbers and they're simply not connected in any way, and there are no refunds on Go Phone balances.

I hope this clarifies some things for you, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (715 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support