Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 9, 2013
7:28:38 AM
can I bring a verizon razor maxx to pay as you go?

I just need to know if I can bring a verizon razor maxx to pay as you go?

I just need to know if I can bring a verizon razor maxx to pay as you go?

can I bring a verizon razor maxx to pay as you go?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 12:33:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Despite it having necessary GSM support VZW phones are generally not unlocked for use with US GSM providers, so the most likely answer is no, you can't.

Despite it having necessary GSM support VZW phones are generally not unlocked for use with US GSM providers, so the most likely answer is no, you can't.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: can I bring a verizon razor maxx to pay as you go?

2 of 6 (485 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 4:53:40 PM
(0)
Mentor
Based on my research, your verizon phone supports gsm for international use. I don't have a chance to test it but I think you will use it on ATT prepaid.
Based on my research, your verizon phone supports gsm for international use. I don't have a chance to test it but I think you will use it on ATT prepaid.

3 of 6 (471 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 9:19:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Oct 12, 2013 at 9:19:51 AM

I would think that it wouldn't work, as Verizon phones have not been compatible with AT&T's network in the past.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I would think that it wouldn't work, as Verizon phones have not been compatible with AT&T's network in the past.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
4 of 6 (423 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 11:42:41 AM
(0)
Mentor

The device supports both CDMA for Verizon and GSM for international travel use. You can use it as a GSM phone using AT&T, T-Mobile etc.

The device supports both CDMA for Verizon and GSM for international travel use. You can use it as a GSM phone using AT&T, T-Mobile etc.

5 of 6 (413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 4:12:14 PM
(0)
Former Employee

damiloveu wrote:

Only if it is unlocked for domestic use. As someone else pointed out, Verizon phones are generally unlocked only for international use, not domestic use. 

damiloveu wrote:

Only if it is unlocked for domestic use. As someone else pointed out, Verizon phones are generally unlocked only for international use, not domestic use. 

6 of 6 (401 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments