(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 11:36:32 AM
(0)
Expert

spillane48 wrote:

How can I outgoing 411 calls from my kids phone

to be truthful not sure you can, you can always do what I do with the kids phones, I pay for the base phone and data plan, any overages comes out of their allowance

spillane48 wrote:

to be truthful not sure you can, you can always do what I do with the kids phones, I pay for the base phone and data plan, any overages comes out of their allowance

Re: blocking 411

2 of 3 (575 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 3:11:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

wingrider01 wrote:

spillane48 wrote:

Smart Limits allows you to block 411: http://www.att.net/smartcontrols-SmartLimitsForWireless

wingrider01 wrote:

spillane48 wrote:

Smart Limits allows you to block 411: http://www.att.net/smartcontrols-SmartLimitsForWireless

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: blocking 411

3 of 3 (522 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments