Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 25, 2013
6:40:20 PM
View profile
billing overpayment

I have prepaid, go phone. Pay month to month. Decided to listen to the solicitation to sign up with auto refill for the next month. Since I had already paid my month and it was prompting me after I paid the fifty dollar monthly. NEXT DAY, I was charged again on the auto refill. This is ridiculous. Now I need to remedy this or auto refill will keep pulling fifty out when its in my account or can I get a refund?... I need assistance. Please.

I have prepaid, go phone. Pay month to month. Decided to listen to the solicitation to sign up with auto refill for the next month. Since I had already paid my month and it was prompting me after I paid the fifty dollar monthly. NEXT DAY, I was charged again on the auto refill. This is ridiculous. Now I need to remedy this or auto refill will keep pulling fifty out when its in my account or can I get a refund?... I need assistance. Please.

billing overpayment

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2013 6:27:00 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Oct 28, 2013 at 6:27:19 AM

Hello, twells13!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the AutoRefill function for pre-paid. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into this for you.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, twells13!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the AutoRefill function for pre-paid. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into this for you.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: billing overpayment

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (293 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments