Ask a question

Posted Nov 13, 2012
    8:30:19 PM
    View profile
    bill in collections

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I made sure the balance at the time was zero. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would rather talk to someone from at&t then the collections people.

Thank you. 

bill in collections

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 13, 2012 10:35:29 PM
    (0)
    Mentor

Hi there!  Apologies to hear about that billing problem you're having.  You can contact us directly by dialing our number listed below. Smiley Happy  Thanks Smiley Happy

Re: bill in collections

2 of 4 (513 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 2, 2013 9:55:39 AM
    (0)
    Contributor

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections as well. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I did not receive a final bill with the amount that the collection agency is listing. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would like to get a copy of the final bill, as I would have gladly paid it had I known it existed.  The previous post does not have a number listed for who to contact.  Thank you. 

bill in collections

3 of 4 (318 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 2, 2013 10:34:05 AM
    (0)
    Expert

efm87 wrote:

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections as well. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I did not receive a final bill with the amount that the collection agency is listing. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would like to get a copy of the final bill, as I would have gladly paid it had I known it existed.  The previous post does not have a number listed for who to contact.  Thank you. 

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: bill in collections

4 of 4 (315 Views)