Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 13, 2012
8:30:19 PM
View profile
bill in collections

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I made sure the balance at the time was zero. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would rather talk to someone from at&t then the collections people.

Thank you. 

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I made sure the balance at the time was zero. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would rather talk to someone from at&t then the collections people.

Thank you. 

bill in collections

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2012 10:35:29 PM
(0)
Mentor

Hi there!  Apologies to hear about that billing problem you're having.  You can contact us directly by dialing our number listed below. Smiley Happy  Thanks Smiley Happy

Hi there!  Apologies to hear about that billing problem you're having.  You can contact us directly by dialing our number listed below. Smiley Happy  Thanks Smiley Happy

Re: bill in collections

2 of 4 (532 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 9:55:39 AM
(0)
Contributor

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections as well. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I did not receive a final bill with the amount that the collection agency is listing. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would like to get a copy of the final bill, as I would have gladly paid it had I known it existed.  The previous post does not have a number listed for who to contact.  Thank you. 

I checked my credit report and found at&t has me in collections as well. I closed an account with them a few years ago and I did not receive a final bill with the amount that the collection agency is listing. Would someone be able to tell me who to contact to discuss the bill with? I would like to get a copy of the final bill, as I would have gladly paid it had I known it existed.  The previous post does not have a number listed for who to contact.  Thank you. 

bill in collections

3 of 4 (337 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 10:34:05 AM
(0)
Expert

efm87 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

efm87 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: bill in collections

4 of 4 (334 Views)