Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 17, 2014
6:15:30 AM
View profile
att service and support

Since I have become a at&t costumor in late 2013. I have probably spent hours on several problems I have had. I have had to return to store in my local town for my phone not working move my and my wife's numbers to each others phone. Data not working on phones. To the latest problem just trying to order another phone and add a line. Started this the beginning of February, 17 days later still no phone(not even in the mail yet) been on hold every time I call for at least a hour every time. And even tho I am told it is taken care of and I will see the phone shortly. Nothing has been done yet. I am at this point ready to jump ship and go back to sprint. A company who every time I made a call answered it and took care of my problems under 10 minutes of being on the phone. Worst company I have ever dealt with and will be reporting to BBB.

Since I have become a at&t costumor in late 2013. I have probably spent hours on several problems I have had. I have had to return to store in my local town for my phone not working move my and my wife's numbers to each others phone. Data not working on phones. To the latest problem just trying to order another phone and add a line. Started this the beginning of February, 17 days later still no phone(not even in the mail yet) been on hold every time I call for at least a hour every time. And even tho I am told it is taken care of and I will see the phone shortly. Nothing has been done yet. I am at this point ready to jump ship and go back to sprint. A company who every time I made a call answered it and took care of my problems under 10 minutes of being on the phone. Worst company I have ever dealt with and will be reporting to BBB.

att service and support

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2014 12:35:17 PM
(0)
Former Employee

Sorry for your issues and I'm sure it is no consolation to you but your experience is the exception, not the norm. J. D. Powers would not be rating AT&T's customer support as #1 is that weren't the case.

If you came here just to vent, that's fine, but if you are looking for assistance in rectifying your issues, I would recommend you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare which is part of the AT&T customer service team. They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10on CST withn 2 to 3 business days.

Sorry for your issues and I'm sure it is no consolation to you but your experience is the exception, not the norm. J. D. Powers would not be rating AT&T's customer support as #1 is that weren't the case.

If you came here just to vent, that's fine, but if you are looking for assistance in rectifying your issues, I would recommend you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare which is part of the AT&T customer service team. They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10on CST withn 2 to 3 business days.

Re: att service and support

2 of 2 (116 Views)