Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 3, 2011
4:30:54 PM
View profile
att.com/gratitude e-Gift

Just received a $10 e-Gift from Starbucks for being a loyal ATT customer and am having problems redeeming it. I have entered the code at least 12 times. They are supposed to send you an email voucher. I have checked my spam and it is not there. Any suggestions?

Just received a $10 e-Gift from Starbucks for being a loyal ATT customer and am having problems redeeming it. I have entered the code at least 12 times. They are supposed to send you an email voucher. I have checked my spam and it is not there. Any suggestions?

att.com/gratitude e-Gift

34 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(34)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2011 6:01:28 AM
(0)
Contributor
I am not on twitter so as far as I'm concerned this is a scam!!! Shame on you you should appreciate your customers better.Shame!
I am not on twitter so as far as I'm concerned this is a scam!!! Shame on you you should appreciate your customers better.Shame!

Re: att.com/gratitude e-Gift

31 of 35 (1,064 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2011 6:13:16 AM
(0)
Contributor

I recieved a notice to redeem a coupon for Starbucks. What gives?

I recieved a notice to redeem a coupon for Starbucks. What gives?

32 of 35 (1,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2011 5:26:58 PM
(0)
Expert

See THIS POST.

If you're still having trouble, contact Jam, the author of that post.

See THIS POST.

If you're still having trouble, contact Jam, the author of that post.

33 of 35 (1,047 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 8:44:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

I too have had trouble. I have spoken to many ATT employees None have helped. All I got was the runaround and very misleading info. Is is like a slap in the face. What a way to say they appreciate my business. i do own a company and would never tolerate this kind of treatment to my valued customers. ATT is letting all their valued customers know exactly howmuch they are appreciated.

I too have had trouble. I have spoken to many ATT employees None have helped. All I got was the runaround and very misleading info. Is is like a slap in the face. What a way to say they appreciate my business. i do own a company and would never tolerate this kind of treatment to my valued customers. ATT is letting all their valued customers know exactly howmuch they are appreciated.

34 of 35 (353 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 9:13:51 PM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

[2 year old topic]

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

[2 year old topic]

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

35 of 35 (346 Views)