att.com/gratitude e-Gift

Contributor

Re: att.com/gratitude e-Gift

where do i have to enter the the e gift card code?

Message 16 of 35
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Go to this website & enter your email address and the code from your flyer: http://youratt.com/gratitude/

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 17 of 35
Contributor

Go to google.com  Then find the url that speaks of Att.com Christmas Special.  The url is:  youratt.com/gratitude/?GUID=a97124ae-89e9-4ef1-a14e...

Also realize that your promotion code may have a Zero and if you type it in as the letter O it will not work.  Those two (2) things worked for me.  Good luck

Message 18 of 35
Contributor

I have problem to redeem the $10 Starbucks e-gift too. Can't even find the page to input the use code. Where did you find the page to enter the code?
Message 21 of 35
Expert

I gather this is a Wireless promo?  I didn't get one. Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 35
Contributor

E Gift att.com/ gratitude

I have been trying to redeem a 10.00 dollar E gift for Starbucks from AT& T but i have had no luck getting to it !! Please help !!!!

Message 19 of 35
Expert

Re: E Gift att.com/ gratitude

You have to CLAIM your reward here:  https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Have you tried that?

I don't think I've ever heard of a card for Starbucks, they're normally Visa gift cards.

Message 20 of 35
Expert

Re: E Gift att.com/ gratitude

I think I see why I've never heard of this, it's apparently a promo on the Wireless side (hey, where's mine, LOL!).

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

mirtha13 wrote:

I have been trying to redeem a 10.00 dollar E gift for Starbucks from AT& T but i have had no luck getting to it !! Please help !!!!

Message 22 of 35
Tutor

This was an ATT business promotion.

Message 24 of 35
Tutor

This is the correct address:

youratt.com/gratitude

They forgot the word: your!

Message 25 of 35
Expert

For Business customers on Wireless?

lswlaw wrote:

This was an ATT business promotion.

Message 26 of 35
Contributor

I too have been trying to redeem my certificate. I'm sure it's not bogus, but what a pain in the Merry Ho Ho! Why not just give customers 1% off their entire bill, each month, for a year? Now that would be a true gratitude gift and a lot less of a pain to redeem. Help with this please!!!

Message 27 of 35
Former Community Manager

Holly King wrote:

I too have been trying to redeem my certificate. I'm sure it's not bogus, but what a pain in the Merry Ho Ho! Why not just give customers 1% off their entire bill, each month, for a year? Now that would be a true gratitude gift and a lot less of a pain to redeem. Help with this please!!!

What happens when you attempt to redeem the certificate?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 28 of 35
Contributor

Trying to figure out how to get my $10 starbucks e-gift . Please advise.

Message 29 of 35
Former Community Manager

George Pedregosa wrote:

Trying to figure out how to get my $10 starbucks e-gift . Please advise.

Hi George, 

Are you able to access http://youratt.com/gratitude/?

--------------

Message 30 of 35
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support