annoying incoming calls

Contributor

annoying incoming calls

On my iphone I have recieved over 75 incoming calls during the last week;  from random numbers but all with the same voice.  These calls come in about every 20 to 30 minutes.  I have put my number on the "do not call list".  I have blocked numbers however since a different number is used for each incoming call, the blocked number feature is not effective.  I have assigned a silent ring to all but known incoming numbers yet the calls continue.  THERE MUST BE SOME WAY TO STOP THESE CALLS.  I don't wish to change my incoming number.  I cannot locate the source of the calls.  I have heard this may be called "spoofing" there must be a way to stop this.  Any suggestions from you all ?    

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: annoying incoming calls

Hello biglake,

What does the caller want? It does sound like a number spoofing, there is unfortunately not a whole lot you can do, it's impossible to predict what number they'll be calling from to block it. I recommend calling AT&T at 1-800-331-0500 and reporting the issue, also make sure you have as many account security features as possible.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support