Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 7, 2014
12:52:58 PM
View profile
access to my cell without permission / why and how on my cell pjones?
Edited by cathy2981 on Apr 7, 2014 at 3:16:20 PM

i need to know why 3 shut off cell phones i have of mine and my husbands,,,,and was always and only in our account name,,,,,,,,sat April 4th 2014,,,,i was looking at the music pics etc,,,and browser hisory ,,it was running and stating my atandt and my son quinton stewarts name on my cell phone there is absolutely no way in the world i would ever authorize this,,,,this son,,is no way allowed near me  really he is physically and mentally abusive to me let alone ever allowed to use or access my phones,,,,i  need info on this as soon as possible,,,,you have the emails,,,phone [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information],,,,,,,,janeen 

i need to know why 3 shut off cell phones i have of mine and my husbands,,,,and was always and only in our account name,,,,,,,,sat April 4th 2014,,,,i was looking at the music pics etc,,,and browser hisory ,,it was running and stating my atandt and my son quinton stewarts name on my cell phone there is absolutely no way in the world i would ever authorize this,,,,this son,,is no way allowed near me  really he is physically and mentally abusive to me let alone ever allowed to use or access my phones,,,,i  need info on this as soon as possible,,,,you have the emails,,,phone [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information],,,,,,,,janeen 

access to my cell without permission / why and how on my cell pjones?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2014 5:59:09 PM
(0)
Expert

janinas34 wrote:

They wil not repsond on the forums concerning accouts, I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

janinas34 wrote:

They wil not repsond on the forums concerning accouts, I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: access to my cell without permission / why and how on my cell pjones?

2 of 2 (395 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments