about passcode of my gophone sim card


about passcode of my gophone sim card

[ Edited ]

last month, i used gophone sim card when I traveled howaii. But now I am in Japan and forgot the passcode to manage my account on the website. I must cancel the automatic renewal of the rate plan, but i could not do so because I forgot the passcode. What should I do?


Can I reissue a passcode and receive it in Japan? please let me know.


Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Re: about passcode of my gophone sim card

You could be re-issued a new pass code since you forgot your current one, but your phone would not be able to receive it since you're not in the US and AT&T services only work in the US.

You would have to contact AT&T internationally. Try this phone number: 1-916-843-4685

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)
Share this topic

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support