Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 3, 2013
12:42:49 PM
Zero Data throughput at Downtown Disney this past weekend
Hello everyone:
Experenced the worst lack of data capacity at Downtown Disney, Anaheim, CA this past Labor Day weekend... Reported to 611... Not sure my report will do any good for future capacity...
Thanks for reading!
Great Day to You!
Hello everyone:
Experenced the worst lack of data capacity at Downtown Disney, Anaheim, CA this past Labor Day weekend... Reported to 611... Not sure my report will do any good for future capacity...
Thanks for reading!
Great Day to You!

Zero Data throughput at Downtown Disney this past weekend

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2013 7:31:09 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello wayytoomuchfun,

Thank you for reporting the issue to AT&T. There is also an app that lets users mark troubled areas for AT&T to investigate and fix, it's called Mark the Spot and available on iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices.

More info can be found here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello wayytoomuchfun,

Thank you for reporting the issue to AT&T. There is also an app that lets users mark troubled areas for AT&T to investigate and fix, it's called Mark the Spot and available on iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices.

More info can be found here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Zero Data throughput at Downtown Disney this past weekend

2 of 2 (424 Views)