Z 30 Preorder

Tutor

Z 30 Preorder

When will the Z30 be available for pre-order?

Message 1 of 21 (3,626 Views)
Professor

Re: Z 30 Preorder

saxxman wrote:

This is getting more pathetic with each day! NO UPDATES AND NO Z30???

If I didn't live in the sticks, I would be on T-Mobile in a heartbeat!!!

Why?  T-Mobile doesn't carry the Z30 either.

Message 16 of 21 (1,467 Views)
Teacher

T-Mobile for rates, but have been looking at Verizon too.

At least you can find the correct Z30 model for T-Mobile...

Message 17 of 21 (1,436 Views)
Teacher

So I was just told, on Sunday, that the Z30 will not be available on AT&T until November 2014.

Outta here!!!

Message 18 of 21 (1,325 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

You were told this by whom?

Message 19 of 21 (1,293 Views)
Contributor

AllUNeed,

Thnaks for sharing that you are using a Z30 from a Canadian carrier.  I am curious as to what the original carrier was for the Z30.  I see that Rogers has a Z30 and the frequencies seem to match that of AT&T so I am wondeirng if that Z30 will work on the AT&T network since AT&T seems to be dragging their *$$ getting the Z30.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21 (1,204 Views)
Teacher

It is exciting to watch the development of the new Blackberry products, the Z30 being the first of many, but you really should not expect to see them offered by AT&T; the fact that Blackberry consented to make the Z30 agreement with Verizon validates this assertion. 

If you are bound to AT&T, you really just need to be content with what you have unless you want to, and have the ability, utilize offerings from other carriers on your AT&T system.  Any thing else is just wasted energy. 

Do not expect AT&T to ever offer real support to the Blackberry line or the Blackberry user.  AT&T has clearly demonstrated their intentions; the real reason is probably buried deep in some obscure ledger or backdoor agreement.  Just be happy that AT&T offers you anything Blackberry.

Message 21 of 21 (1,013 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.