Your online chat service is terrible!!

Contributor

Your online chat service is terrible!!

Not sure I am lucky or not, i met this Angelo.  First, this man/woman takes 30 minutes to check my account.(what a professional!),  then he/she could not find anything and want me to confirm my phone number. He/she keep asking am I sure it is my correct phone number. Hello? I have been using my numbers for 8 years in ATT.  You tell me that I am sure or not.  At the end, he/she found my account(so glad for him/her) but he/she could not help me at all, without any appoligized. 

I just wasted more than one hour on this ATT professional.

For this Angelo,  I would like to say, 'please, stop texing your friend or play mobil games when you chat to your customers.'

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Your online chat service is terrible!!

I no longer trust online chat, last night 2 hours after terminating the chat, the same chat rep was making a relocation change and a phone number change on my line without anyones permission! THe rep on 611 reported them. They are very untrusting! AT&T Gave me a $100 Credit from what the lady had done to my account. 

Message 2 of 5
Expert

hyelton wrote:

I no longer trust online chat, last night 2 hours after terminating the chat, the same chat rep was making a relocation change and a phone number change on my line without anyones permission! THe rep on 611 reported them. They are very untrusting! AT&T Gave me a $100 Credit from what the lady had done to my account. 

Is it with or without permisson? Here you say it is without, in your original post you say it is with

http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-General-Care-and/Shared-Data-Usage-Issues/m-p/3705079#U3705079

So long story short had a ton of issues yesterday which resulted in a AT&T CHAT rep in my account changing my #,account settings, AND doing a Relocation on my account with my permission while on the phone with another AT&T rep for getting a new number.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

It was done WITHOUT my permission. Had a spelling mistake. The chat rep did change a lot in my account while I was on the phone with someone through 611
Message 4 of 5
Expert

hyelton wrote:
It was done WITHOUT my permission. Had a spelling mistake. The chat rep did change a lot in my account while I was on the phone with someone through 611

If 2 csr's had your account open and making changes at the same time anything can happen

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support