Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 8, 2012
10:31:20 AM
Wrong times for data usage (text messages and data)

Is there a setting somewhere to change the time zone? 

All of my text messages and data usage log as one hour later than the actual time that text messages are sent and received.  The times logged for calls made and received seem to be correct.

Is there a setting somewhere to change the time zone? 

All of my text messages and data usage log as one hour later than the actual time that text messages are sent and received.  The times logged for calls made and received seem to be correct.

Wrong times for data usage (text messages and data)

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2013 4:37:16 AM
(0)
Contributor
I am have time zone issues with the text details. The usage reports show Central time when texts are being sent and receievd in pacific time
I am have time zone issues with the text details. The usage reports show Central time when texts are being sent and receievd in pacific time

Re: Wrong times for data usage (text messages and data)

2 of 5 (2,629 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2013 7:36:05 AM
(0)
Community Manager

It might be a good idea to give customer care a call at 1-800-331-0500 to verify your information and update if necessary.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

It might be a good idea to give customer care a call at 1-800-331-0500 to verify your information and update if necessary.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (2,570 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 10:43:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I called att and they refreshed the network...how long would it take for these changes to show up.  The time zones are still incorrect...and now theya re showing EST...as far as I know, i'm still PST

I called att and they refreshed the network...how long would it take for these changes to show up.  The time zones are still incorrect...and now theya re showing EST...as far as I know, i'm still PST

4 of 5 (2,194 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2014 5:20:28 PM
(0)
Tutor

I've had problems with inappropriate time references for data use, as well as inappropriate usage figures.  I'm Pacific Time. 

I tried to get an answer from Customer Service yesterday, but got nothing but frustration.  I'd like to know what cutoff time Pacific Time customers are dealing with on the last day of their billing. 

I've had problems with inappropriate time references for data use, as well as inappropriate usage figures.  I'm Pacific Time. 

I tried to get an answer from Customer Service yesterday, but got nothing but frustration.  I'd like to know what cutoff time Pacific Time customers are dealing with on the last day of their billing. 

5 of 5 (2,164 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments