Wrong Phone Number

Contributor

Wrong Phone Number

How do I change the phone number listed under "My phone number" under "Settings" - "About Device" - "Status"?

I recently changed my phone number on-line.  I receive calls to the new number.  The new number shows up on the the receivers caller ID when I call them.  However, "My phone number" still shows my old number; not the new one.  The reason this is a problem is because I cannot use AT&T Navigator.  Every time I try to activate AT&T Navigator, it sends an activation code via text message to my old number (the number on the SIM).  I'm guessing the SIM needs to be reprogrammed with the new phone number.  Can I do this myself or do I need to go to an AT&T wireless store to have the SIM reprogrammed with the correct phone number?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro with all the current software and O/S upgrades installed.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Wrong Phone Number

I would say you need to contact Customer Care so they can make the appropriate changes. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support