Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 16, 2013
1:42:48 PM
View profile
Wireless speeds
Hi, is like to speak with someone with authority here. Our service is terrible because the lack of bandwidth att has. It's unacceptable! I can't use my data during the day without it taking a minute to load the page. Speedtest showed 0.01 download speed. While at 3am I can get 10mbps. Its been going on like this for months and in fed up with it.

I'm using an iPhone 5, as well.
Hi, is like to speak with someone with authority here. Our service is terrible because the lack of bandwidth att has. It's unacceptable! I can't use my data during the day without it taking a minute to load the page. Speedtest showed 0.01 download speed. While at 3am I can get 10mbps. Its been going on like this for months and in fed up with it.

Wireless speeds

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2013 9:32:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
Can anyone help me?!
Can anyone help me?!

Re: Wireless speeds

2 of 6 (654 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2013 6:10:10 PM
(0)
Contributor
Hello I want you to help me in the work of unlocking my Alivzn
Hello I want you to help me in the work of unlocking my Alivzn

3 of 6 (574 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2013 8:44:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Try sending AT&TCustomerCare a private message containing your issue.

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/192773

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Try sending AT&TCustomerCare a private message containing your issue.

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/192773

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (559 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2013 7:00:42 PM
(0)
Teacher
You need to contact att customer care
You need to contact att customer care

5 of 6 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2013 7:53:24 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Jul 23, 2013 at 7:54:17 PM

iPhonefreak1 wrote:

Click on the link to send ATTCustomerCare a Private Message here on this forum. They work here in the forums during their regular business hours.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 48 hours for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

iPhonefreak1 wrote:

Click on the link to send ATTCustomerCare a Private Message here on this forum. They work here in the forums during their regular business hours.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 48 hours for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (327 Views)