Helpful Links

Wireless speeds

Contributor

Wireless speeds

Hi, is like to speak with someone with authority here. Our service is terrible because the lack of bandwidth att has. It's unacceptable! I can't use my data during the day without it taking a minute to load the page. Speedtest showed 0.01 download speed. While at 3am I can get 10mbps. Its been going on like this for months and in fed up with it.

I'm using an iPhone 5, as well.
Message 1 of 6
Contributor

Re: Wireless speeds

Can anyone help me?!
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Hello I want you to help me in the work of unlocking my Alivzn
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Master

Try sending AT&TCustomerCare a private message containing your issue.

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/192773

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 6
Teacher

You need to contact att customer care
Message 5 of 6
Expert

iPhonefreak1 wrote:
Hi, is like to speak with someone with authority here. Our service is terrible because the lack of bandwidth att has. It's unacceptable! I can't use my data during the day without it taking a minute to load the page. Speedtest showed 0.01 download speed. While at 3am I can get 10mbps. Its been going on like this for months and in fed up with it.

I'm using an iPhone 5, as well.

Click on the link to send ATTCustomerCare a Private Message here on this forum. They work here in the forums during their regular business hours.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 48 hours for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support