Wireless cost

Visitor

Wireless cost

why am I paying $183 for two phones & 5 gigabytes of data when you have plans for $160 for four phones and 10 gigabytes of data
Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Wireless cost

[ Edited ]

Tim Ward wrote:
why am I paying $183 for two phones & 5 gigabytes of data when you have plans for $160 for four phones and 10 gigabytes of data

Have you talked to them about changing your plan? This would be the first step. Another point - the 160 price does not include regualtory fees, state,local and federal taxes and cost recovery fees

Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Wireless cost

[ Edited ]

Tim Ward wrote:

That's a good question, why are you paying so much? Be advised, they do not automatically switch you to the new plans or new pricing. You have to ask them to switch you or do it yourself online. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.