Posted Sep 15, 2013
9:28:23 AM
View profile
Why have I had 2 lines with AT&T and only one works half of the time ???

Why have I had 2 lines with AT&T and only one works half of the time ???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 9:45:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

More info needed.

Are you asking about cell lines or land lines?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why have I had 2 lines with AT&T and only one works half of the time ???

2 of 3 (468 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 6:40:08 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Chris_071!

As Jeffster said, we would need more information to determine the root of the problem. What kind of phones do you have? Were they both purchased at the same time, or is one older than the other? Were they both purchased new, or was one a refurbished model? Can you place and receive phone calls? Text? Surf the web (if it's a smartphone)?

We have many resourceful people on the forums who are happy to help, so let us know if you can provide more specific details that can help us diagnose the problem and get it fixed.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why have I had 2 lines with AT&T and only one works half of the time ???

3 of 3 (408 Views)