Helpful Links

Why don't I have service?!?!?!?

Contributor

Why don't I have service?!?!?!?

My bill was paid current today and I have yet to have my services reinstated! I was told it was a 30 minute process time to have them turned back on but nothing. So I chalked it up to them not open, well they have been open for almost 2 hrs and i still don't have service. I have no way to get ahold of them!?!? Any suggestions on how to get ahold of AT&T via email so that I may get my services fixed??

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: Why don't I have service?!?!?!?

Hello Bolbatman,

I apologize your service hasn't been reactivated yet. Have you tried restarting your phone? Email option can take up to 24 hours for a response, but if you manage your account online, you can log into myAT&T and chat with a representative online. An other option is to call 1-800-331-0500 if you have a chance to use another phone.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I am sitting next to my husband who has an att cell plan and has full service right now I have an att go phone and have no service right now!!! Why?

Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Postpaid service coverage and GoPhone coverage might not be the same in all areas. Are you in the location where you had service before?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support