Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 6, 2014
6:24:26 AM
View profile
Why doesn't my mobile data work in Pennsylvania, State College?

Hi, I have been having problems with my mobile data.

Starting from about a month ago, my mobile data connection is lost.

At first, I thought it would pick up the connection again, but it didn't.

However, when I went out side of State College, the mobile data connection came back.

And as soon as I came back to State College, I lost my mobile data connection again.

I have no idea what is wrong with this. Please let me know what to do.

Hi, I have been having problems with my mobile data.

Starting from about a month ago, my mobile data connection is lost.

At first, I thought it would pick up the connection again, but it didn't.

However, when I went out side of State College, the mobile data connection came back.

And as soon as I came back to State College, I lost my mobile data connection again.

I have no idea what is wrong with this. Please let me know what to do.

Why doesn't my mobile data work in Pennsylvania, State College?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2014 1:44:14 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Is there a Corporate Store near by? I recommend first trying restarting your phone and getting a new SIM card from the store. Are other users having issues in your area also, or is it just you?

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Is there a Corporate Store near by? I recommend first trying restarting your phone and getting a new SIM card from the store. Are other users having issues in your area also, or is it just you?

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why doesn't my mobile data work in Pennsylvania, State College?

2 of 2 (263 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments