Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 29, 2013
4:40:02 AM
View profile
Why do I have to sign in to my home page every time

Each time I open my browser, I have to sign in. Used to stay signedn for 2 weeks???????

Each time I open my browser, I have to sign in. Used to stay signedn for 2 weeks???????

Why do I have to sign in to my home page every time

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2013 11:49:13 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Which browser are you using? Might be some security settings...

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Which browser are you using? Might be some security settings...

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why do I have to sign in to my home page every time

2 of 4 (1,445 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 3:13:11 PM
(0)
Professor

Keep "Remember Me" checked.

Check your security settings, and take a good look at how your cookies are managed.

Keep "Remember Me" checked.

Check your security settings, and take a good look at how your cookies are managed.

3 of 4 (1,375 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 4:42:27 PM
(0)
Expert

Some A/V packages when it does a scan clears cookies, trend micro is one of themm everytime it runs it's scan all cookies for logons are purged

Some A/V packages when it does a scan clears cookies, trend micro is one of themm everytime it runs it's scan all cookies for logons are purged

4 of 4 (1,368 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments