Helpful Links

Why cant you credit my account??

Contributor

Why cant you credit my account??

Over the past month our 4G internet on our phones arent working well. Every time i call they say "oh a new tower just went down." I have been on the phone with customer service 3 times, they said that they would give me a courtesy call at 10 am. I didnt get the first courtesy call until after 12pm, this time i didnt get one at all and had to call them. After arguing with 3 different peple they finally credited my account but told me they are not allowed to but they will JUST THIS ONCE. Its not my fault your towers are not working so why should i still pay for full internet when i cannot use it? She said no cell phone provider will credit your account when something happens like this because they "cant guarantee sertvice at all times." i fell like i am being lied to when they say "a tower is down." When his happened before there were 7 towers down and they didt credit our account other than 10 dollars for 7 days. We pay a lot of money to have smart phones, i own my own business so i need internet on my phone. I am honestly not happy with customer service or anything with at&t for that matter. I am starting to feel that they dont care about their customers and my family has had at&t for almost 16 years now. How at&t won an award for anything honestly suprises me.

Message 1 of 2
Former Employee

Re: Why cant you credit my account??

Hello, AmelliaH!

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your data plan. If you don't mind sending us a message by clicking here, we can definitely look into it and see what can be done. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support