What is the total ETF in CA?

Contributor

What is the total ETF in CA?

Assuming the full $325 and no months deduction.  I hear after taxes it jumps up a lot.  What exactly can I expect to pay?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: What is the total ETF in CA?

hillbilly181 wrote:

Assuming the full $325 and no months deduction.  I hear after taxes it jumps up a lot.  What exactly can I expect to pay?

Well,  if you assume a 10% tax, that's $32.50, so it would be $357.50.

Keep in mind you have 14 days to return the phone with no ETF. You also get $10 off the ETF for each month of the contract you fulfill, so paying the full $325 is a rare occurence.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Is it 30 days to return in CA?

Also, is the 14 days from my order date (9/13) or when I got it (9/20)?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi hillbilly181,

California has 30 days equipment return/exchange policy, but it's still 14 days to cancel service without the ETF. It's 14 days from when equipment shipped.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support