Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 29, 2013
10:22:52 PM
View profile
What is the total ETF in CA?

Assuming the full $325 and no months deduction.  I hear after taxes it jumps up a lot.  What exactly can I expect to pay?

Assuming the full $325 and no months deduction.  I hear after taxes it jumps up a lot.  What exactly can I expect to pay?

What is the total ETF in CA?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 3:22:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

hillbilly181 wrote:

Well,  if you assume a 10% tax, that's $32.50, so it would be $357.50.

Keep in mind you have 14 days to return the phone with no ETF. You also get $10 off the ETF for each month of the contract you fulfill, so paying the full $325 is a rare occurence.

hillbilly181 wrote:

Well,  if you assume a 10% tax, that's $32.50, so it would be $357.50.

Keep in mind you have 14 days to return the phone with no ETF. You also get $10 off the ETF for each month of the contract you fulfill, so paying the full $325 is a rare occurence.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What is the total ETF in CA?

2 of 4 (595 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 11:16:24 AM
(0)
Contributor

Is it 30 days to return in CA?

Also, is the 14 days from my order date (9/13) or when I got it (9/20)?

Is it 30 days to return in CA?

Also, is the 14 days from my order date (9/13) or when I got it (9/20)?

3 of 4 (564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2013 7:28:22 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi hillbilly181,

California has 30 days equipment return/exchange policy, but it's still 14 days to cancel service without the ETF. It's 14 days from when equipment shipped.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi hillbilly181,

California has 30 days equipment return/exchange policy, but it's still 14 days to cancel service without the ETF. It's 14 days from when equipment shipped.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (530 Views)