What is email address to send documents for refund processing

Contributor

What is email address to send documents for refund processing

[ Edited ]

Hi,

My bank has send incorrect amount to ATT for my billing while talking with ATT representative they asked me to email my bank's statement showing payment to ATT. She gave me email address as PaymentRefundsDocuments@att.com.

But I’m getting failure notice for this email id. Can anyone please give me correct email id where i can email my documents.

Thanks,

R {personal content removed for safety}

Message 1 of 5 (5,350 Views)
Contributor

Re: What is email address to send documents for refund processing

same problem happened to me yesterday. The lady who answered the phone gave me the wrong email address, she repeated it twice, but it still wrong.

Message 2 of 5 (5,084 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

@rweworld & @xialinwu I'm sorry you've both had such a difficult time. please send Jamileh a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you? Please include a brief summary of what led to the refund situation as well as any ticket numbers or names of individuals you worked with. 

Community Manager

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Message 3 of 5 (5,078 Views)
Contributor

Same here please help
Message 4 of 5 (3,316 Views)
Employee

If I remember right, all the words are plural so it's

PaymentsRefundsDocuments[a]att.com

[a] -> @

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (3,308 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.