Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 29, 2013
5:57:54 AM
View profile
What if I get an accidential fee or charge, will I get refunded?

I am a fairly large man, and my phone has airly small letters, and when my phone asked me (Acatel 817a) if I wanted to buy a game or not I meant to say no, but my chicken leg fingers made me say yes, and my rate plan is due the next day. I really need the money in the that account as you can see.

I am a fairly large man, and my phone has airly small letters, and when my phone asked me (Acatel 817a) if I wanted to buy a game or not I meant to say no, but my chicken leg fingers made me say yes, and my rate plan is due the next day. I really need the money in the that account as you can see.

What if I get an accidential fee or charge, will I get refunded?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 6:46:13 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Aug 29, 2013 at 7:26:34 AM

Hello xdoboi, welcome to the forum.

There is no Yes or No answer to this question because it's account specific. AT&T works with it's customers on resolving any and all issues, so we'll be happy to take a look at it for you. Please send us a private message and one of our managers will contact you within 2 business days to help. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello xdoboi, welcome to the forum.

There is no Yes or No answer to this question because it's account specific. AT&T works with it's customers on resolving any and all issues, so we'll be happy to take a look at it for you. Please send us a private message and one of our managers will contact you within 2 business days to help. Please include your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What if I get an accidential fee or charge, will I get refunded?

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (634 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 6:59:08 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Aug 29, 2013 at 7:01:17 AM

Hi xdoboi! Here's the link to send ATTCustomerCare a Private Message that Dmitriy meant to add in his post...I'm sure he just overlooked it. 

If you'd like them to take a look at the mistake that you made by accidentally purchasing that game, send them a Private Message by clicking the link that I provided. They work in the forums during their regular business hours and have been helpful in resolving customer issues. 

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Edit....(Ooops! Sorry Dmitriy...just saw your link at the bottom of your message...I was reading the "click here" in your sentence. Smiley Wink)

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi xdoboi! Here's the link to send ATTCustomerCare a Private Message that Dmitriy meant to add in his post...I'm sure he just overlooked it. 

If you'd like them to take a look at the mistake that you made by accidentally purchasing that game, send them a Private Message by clicking the link that I provided. They work in the forums during their regular business hours and have been helpful in resolving customer issues. 

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Edit....(Ooops! Sorry Dmitriy...just saw your link at the bottom of your message...I was reading the "click here" in your sentence. Smiley Wink)

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (629 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 7:28:28 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thanks Dcookie, I did want to add a link to "here", but this works too. I fixed my postSmiley Wink.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Thanks Dcookie, I did want to add a link to "here", but this works too. I fixed my postSmiley Wink.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (611 Views)