Were's my phone

Contributor

Were's my phone

My son received his replacement phone.  We then returned the other phone with the packaging and label provided.  This was sent on the 04/15/2013 and it is still showing as not received on the Newgistics.com website.  My son called me this morning as I believe he has probably received a phone call from AT&T  saying they have not received it.  The worrying part is... I spent nearly 2 hours on different website forums, reading many, many complaints from people that this has happened to.  Now I am worried as it looks like the outcome will be that we will get charged for the lost phone.   Please tell me this isn't so.  We really need some info on how to deal with this situation.

Message 1 of 3 (429 Views)
Community Support

Re: Were's my phone

Hi bunstress29,

Just wanted to let you know that we received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you to assist.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Were's my phone

I am having the same problem with a smartlabel shipped package not arriving and it has been over 2 months.
Just sent @ATTCustomerCare a PM hoping they can help me resolve as phone support has not been getting me anywhere.
Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.