We want Z30 and the 10.2 Update

Mentor

We want Z30 and the 10.2 Update

WE WANT IT.     10.2.0.1767  was taken by many carriers around the world and is a solid leak to load.  Or buy a rogers sim card and update that way. Either way we will get it.

We want a Z30 on ATT TOO.

Message 1 of 8 (1,432 Views)
Community Manager

Re: We want Z30 and the 10.2 Update

Hello, Motorhead77!

Thanks for your post. We appreciate feedback from our customers, and I will definitely forward your comments to the appropriate channel.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8 (1,380 Views)

Personally,  I'll stick to leaks for the OS updates. However, I would LOVE for AT&T to carry the Z30. I'll buy one the first day it's available. Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Message 3 of 8 (1,372 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

David,

I'm with you on that! AT&T needs to get their .... together and get us the Z30.

Attention AT&T!!! Blackberry is not going out of business! And if you would train your staff, you would all realize just how AWESOME BB10 is!

Thanks for letting me vent...

Message 4 of 8 (1,231 Views)
Tutor

Support 

Message 5 of 8 (969 Views)
Teacher

Uhhhhhhhh..........next?
Message 6 of 8 (652 Views)
Scholar

Yes, we need the Z30 on AT&T. But the bigger issue is the lack of support for Blackberry by AT&T. There is no reason for customers to wait forever for an OS update that every other Carrier has released. I loaded a leaked version. I should not have to load leaks. 

Message 7 of 8 (628 Views)
Teacher

It is rumored that AT&T will not even push a 10.2.
Message 8 of 8 (611 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support