Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 7, 2014
3:54:44 PM
We want Z30 and the 10.2 Update

WE WANT IT.     10.2.0.1767  was taken by many carriers around the world and is a solid leak to load.  Or buy a rogers sim card and update that way. Either way we will get it.

We want a Z30 on ATT TOO.

WE WANT IT.     10.2.0.1767  was taken by many carriers around the world and is a solid leak to load.  Or buy a rogers sim card and update that way. Either way we will get it.

We want a Z30 on ATT TOO.

We want Z30 and the 10.2 Update

7 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2014 7:12:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Motorhead77!

Thanks for your post. We appreciate feedback from our customers, and I will definitely forward your comments to the appropriate channel.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Motorhead77!

Thanks for your post. We appreciate feedback from our customers, and I will definitely forward your comments to the appropriate channel.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: We want Z30 and the 10.2 Update

2 of 8 (1,241 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2014 8:26:26 AM
(0)
Teacher

Personally,  I'll stick to leaks for the OS updates. However, I would LOVE for AT&T to carry the Z30. I'll buy one the first day it's available. Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Personally,  I'll stick to leaks for the OS updates. However, I would LOVE for AT&T to carry the Z30. I'll buy one the first day it's available. Smiley Happy

Thanks.

3 of 8 (1,233 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 10:09:41 AM
(0)
Teacher

David,

I'm with you on that! AT&T needs to get their .... together and get us the Z30.

Attention AT&T!!! Blackberry is not going out of business! And if you would train your staff, you would all realize just how AWESOME BB10 is!

Thanks for letting me vent...

David,

I'm with you on that! AT&T needs to get their .... together and get us the Z30.

Attention AT&T!!! Blackberry is not going out of business! And if you would train your staff, you would all realize just how AWESOME BB10 is!

Thanks for letting me vent...

4 of 8 (1,092 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2014 8:29:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

Support 

Support 

5 of 8 (830 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 3:45:00 AM
(0)
Teacher
Uhhhhhhhh..........next?
Uhhhhhhhh..........next?

6 of 8 (513 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 10:12:46 AM
(0)
Scholar

Yes, we need the Z30 on AT&T. But the bigger issue is the lack of support for Blackberry by AT&T. There is no reason for customers to wait forever for an OS update that every other Carrier has released. I loaded a leaked version. I should not have to load leaks. 

Yes, we need the Z30 on AT&T. But the bigger issue is the lack of support for Blackberry by AT&T. There is no reason for customers to wait forever for an OS update that every other Carrier has released. I loaded a leaked version. I should not have to load leaks. 

7 of 8 (489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 3:46:45 PM
(0)
Teacher
It is rumored that AT&T will not even push a 10.2.
It is rumored that AT&T will not even push a 10.2.

8 of 8 (472 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments