Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 18, 2012
5:54:13 AM
View profile
Way to go, WILCRE!!! :)

Not only is wilcre my adopted son, here on the forum, AND an expert at what he does, but he has hit a MILESTONE!!! 

50,000 POSTS!!! :smileysurprised: :smileyhappy:

CONGRATS, wilcre, and thanks for all of your help!! I think this deserves a toast!!:smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:

and some coffee, too!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Not only is wilcre my adopted son, here on the forum, AND an expert at what he does, but he has hit a MILESTONE!!! 

50,000 POSTS!!! :smileysurprised: :smileyhappy:

CONGRATS, wilcre, and thanks for all of your help!! I think this deserves a toast!!:smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:

and some coffee, too!! :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Way to go, WILCRE!!! :)

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 10:07:32 AM
(0)
Expert
I love it, this is great, thank you mom. I wonder if they will stay hot/warm till tomorrow morning for when I have to go to work....

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.
I love it, this is great, thank you mom. I wonder if they will stay hot/warm till tomorrow morning for when I have to go to work....

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

Re: Way to go, WILCRE!!! :)

2 of 9 (2,081 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 10:18:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Since I posted this in the morning, I didn't think wine or champagne would be appropriate so you got the "toast" and coffee instead. :smileywink:

CONGRATS, Wilcre...you made your mom proud. :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Since I posted this in the morning, I didn't think wine or champagne would be appropriate so you got the "toast" and coffee instead. :smileywink:

CONGRATS, Wilcre...you made your mom proud. :smileyvery-happy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 9 (2,077 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 12:11:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
^ Proud mama in the house! ^ :smileyvery-happy:

Congratulations, wilcre...what an achievement! 50K! That's the most posts on the Forum out of ANY member! :smileyhappy:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

^ Proud mama in the house! ^ :smileyvery-happy:

Congratulations, wilcre...what an achievement! 50K! That's the most posts on the Forum out of ANY member! :smileyhappy:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

4 of 9 (2,071 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 12:14:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
WB...he must talk a lot...like his momma. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

WB...he must talk a lot...like his momma. :smileywink:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

5 of 9 (2,065 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 12:23:20 PM
(0)
Expert

I talk a lot but not by vocalizing my verbal speech pattern, I am quite efficient with my non-verbal sms and web based speech pattern.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

I talk a lot but not by vocalizing my verbal speech pattern, I am quite efficient with my non-verbal sms and web based speech pattern.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

6 of 9 (2,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2012 12:39:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
I hear ya...you and me both, Wilcre. Sometimes, I even talk to myself 'cause there's no one better to talk to. :smileywink:

I'll have to jump on the PC to hear this...I'll check it out later. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

I hear ya...you and me both, Wilcre. Sometimes, I even talk to myself 'cause there's no one better to talk to. :smileywink:

I'll have to jump on the PC to hear this...I'll check it out later. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

7 of 9 (2,054 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2012 10:46:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Congrats thats a lot of posting.

Congrats thats a lot of posting.

8 of 9 (1,920 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 12:32:22 PM
(0)
Scholar

Congratulations on your 50,000 posts, Wilcre. :-)

Congratulations on your 50,000 posts, Wilcre. :-)

9 of 9 (557 Views)