Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 12, 2013
10:38:45 AM
View profile
Voice Mails not showing up in AT&T Messages App

On my Galaxy S4, voice mails stopped showing up in my AT&T Messages App. I contacted customer support and was told that the "Visual Voice Mail" will not show up unless WI-Fi is turned off.  It really doesn't make sense that the voice mail would be designed that way because it leads to your voice messages ending up in two different places.  This makes it very easy to not catch an important message.  I checked the Google Play Store reviews for the app and learned that more people rated at at the lowest 1 star rating than actually liked it.  I can't help but wonder if AT&T ever goes over the reviews or do then simply throw out stuff with a "take it or leave it" attitude. 

On my Galaxy S4, voice mails stopped showing up in my AT&T Messages App. I contacted customer support and was told that the "Visual Voice Mail" will not show up unless WI-Fi is turned off.  It really doesn't make sense that the voice mail would be designed that way because it leads to your voice messages ending up in two different places.  This makes it very easy to not catch an important message.  I checked the Google Play Store reviews for the app and learned that more people rated at at the lowest 1 star rating than actually liked it.  I can't help but wonder if AT&T ever goes over the reviews or do then simply throw out stuff with a "take it or leave it" attitude. 

Voice Mails not showing up in AT&T Messages App

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 1:11:13 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, wtspinks!

Thanks for posting. We appreciate helpful feedback from our customers, and I'll be sure to forward your comments. If you have anything you'd like to add, please feel free to message me.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, wtspinks!

Thanks for posting. We appreciate helpful feedback from our customers, and I'll be sure to forward your comments. If you have anything you'd like to add, please feel free to message me.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Voice Mails not showing up in AT&T Messages App

2 of 2 (188 Views)