Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

Contributor

Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

[ Edited ]

This is exactly the problem I've been having with AT&T and my iPhone for three or four weeks. They even sent me a Samsung three which is no where's near my iPhone capability. It didn't seem to help.

My local AT&T tech rep thought he'd fixed the problem when I went into the AT&T store but it turned out that didn't fix it either

They are definitely not fixing the problem at this point and just trying to blame and somebody else

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 4 (2,134 Views)
Expert

Re: Voice Mail Delayed For hours!!!!

Michaelct wrote:

This is exactly the problem I've been having with AT&T and my iPhone for three or four weeks. They even sent me a Samsung three which is no where's near my iPhone capability. It didn't seem to help.

My local AT&T tech rep thought he'd fixed the problem when I went into the AT&T store but it turned out that didn't fix it either

They are definitely not fixing the problem at this point and just trying to blame and somebody else

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

curious - do you keep cellular data turned on at all times?

Message 2 of 4 (2,066 Views)
Contributor

I've had my iphone4 since March and haven't encountered this problem before.  However, today, when I woke up my phone, I had 8 voicemail messages waiting.  The oldest one was September 26th (today is October 4th).  I haven't talked to an AT&T rep as yet.  Was hoping to find information about this through this forum or other boards.  Disturbing.  

Message 3 of 4 (1,716 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

I have a windows htc phone.....voice mails are delayed for several days
Message 4 of 4 (1,460 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.